OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

From that article;

Kelvin Benjamin had a strange first day of training camp with the Giants — he was cut before the end of practice. And now the veteran wide receiver-turned-tight end is blaming Giants coach Joe Judge for the way things played out.

“It was just like they were trying to sabotage me to get me out of there,” Benjamin told NJ Advance Media in a phone interview on Wednesday night.

Benjamin blasted Judge for the way things played out, calling his brief stint with the team “a hoax” and declaring Judge doesn’t have what it takes to ever lead the Giants to a championship.

“I just felt like from Day 1, once I stepped on the field, once I put on the colors, he never liked me,” Benjamin said. “He didn’t even want me there.”

Sure Kelvin… Joe Judge isn‘t interested in winning. And... he doesn’t want the best players. His game plan is to surround himself with people he likes. Not winning. Gotcha. (y)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
From that article;

Kelvin Benjamin had a strange first day of training camp with the Giants — he was cut before the end of practice. And now the veteran wide receiver-turned-tight end is blaming Giants coach Joe Judge for the way things played out.

“It was just like they were trying to sabotage me to get me out of there,” Benjamin told NJ Advance Media in a phone interview on Wednesday night.

Benjamin blasted Judge for the way things played out, calling his brief stint with the team “a hoax” and declaring Judge doesn’t have what it takes to ever lead the Giants to a championship.

“I just felt like from Day 1, once I stepped on the field, once I put on the colors, he never liked me,” Benjamin said. “He didn’t even want me there.”

Sure Kelvin… Joe Judge isn‘t interested in winning. And... he doesn’t want the best players. His game plan is to surround himself with people he likes. Not winning. Gotcha. (y)

LOL

Well, it's apparent that Judge doesn't want to surround himself with 270 pound WRs. We can say that much for sure.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I seriously doubt the Browns trade Hunt even with this pay increase for Chubb. They have him for this year under the cap.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Uh, oh. We’re screwed.

Report: Sean Mannion signing with Seahawks​

Veteran quarterback Sean Mannion worked out for three teams this week. He is signing with the Seahawks, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

Mannion also worked out for the Jets and Giants this week, but he has a tie to Seahawks offensive coordinator Shane Waldron from their time together with the Rams.

He spent the past two years with the Vikings backing up Kirk Cousins after playing his first four seasons for the Rams. Mannion started one game for Minnesota in 2019.

He’s completed 60.8 percent of his 74 career passes for 384 yards with no touchdowns and three interceptions.

The Seahawks have Geno Smith, Alex McGough and Danny Etling behind Russell Wilson, but it seems likely that McGough or Etling is on his way out.