OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
This makes me appreciate our Rams even more. GB is going to screw themselves out of a MVP caliber QB and WR by being cheap. If they keep this up they won't be on top of their division for long.

The Rams pay guys and take risks and even though they have been burned im glad they continue to do whatever it takes to be competitive. GB never would've had the balls to pull off a move like the Rams did to aquire Ramsey and Stafford. Thank goodness for Stan and the Rams front office.

Mackeyser

Won't you be my neighbor?
Name
Mack
The Packers may be restricted by its corporate structure. There may be limits in borrowing as well as a lack of cash on hand to pay extreme bonuses for top tier contracts.

I dunno.

Psycho_X

Legend
The Packers may be restricted by its corporate structure. There may be limits in borrowing as well as a lack of cash on hand to pay extreme bonuses for top tier contracts.

I dunno.
Idk, they supposedly offered to make Rodgers the highest paid player in the league so they can't be too restricted. And since he didn't take it, if true, they've got plenty of extra future cash to spend suddenly. Maybe they just view Adams as a product of Rodgers talent and don't view him as the best WR in the league? And maybe Adams is just instructing his agent to be unreasonable because he wants out after the drama between FO and AR. Either way, it's bad for the Packers so that's a plus in my book.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It Green Bay can’t pay players & draft a backup QB then WTF ? Aaron Rogers had a lot of value in The NFL ,Denver & 9ers as examples.A bidding war could have taken place.
Look at what The Rams gave up for Stafford.