OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Watson lost his leverage with the allegations so not surprising. I doubt he reports if he didn't have the other drama going on. But right now he probably needs to make sure he holds onto every dollar he can.
Especially if he knows the allegations are true ? Either way as a QB you need to fine tune your game in all aspects.
There is a new offense as well that he needs to learn even if he gets traded he goes away with more knowledge that should only help him in the long run.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Chandler Jones is in no man's land. These are always tricky situations when a player of his caliper is coming off an injury and in the final year of his contract. Nice distraction if you are a Rams fan. Should he come in late and not in game shape the chances of injury are magnified.
Didn’t he request a trade from NE a few years ago ?

Psycho_X

Legend

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
NOW they decide to trade him? Texans are dumb. Wonder if a settlement is close for Watson's legal issues that will free him from that issue and let them get a premium for him again. Too bad the timing everything happened because I think Snead would jump all over this if we hadn't traded for Stafford. Oh well, might still be a blessing in disguise. Time will tell.

Eagles have the firepower if they want to do it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
All I care re: Watson is don't end up in SF. Good thing here is that owner is probably too much a pussy to add him given the politically correct nature of that region. That will work in our favor. And btw not condoning what Watson did but the dude is gonna play for a long time in this league and he's a hell of a QB. He's also a young dude who just learned a big lesson IMO.

I’d trade all our ILBs for Warner.
He's a hell of a player. Both him and that safety (Ward) are all over the damn field when you watch their film. Getting Bosa back they're gonna be nasty again too this year sigh.

The Packers may be restricted by its corporate structure. There may be limits in borrowing as well as a lack of cash on hand to pay extreme bonuses for top tier contracts.

I dunno.
Yeah the owner matters in the performance of cap gymnastics. Which is why IMO Stan Kroenke deserves a lot of cred for supporting his staff to make the moves the Rams have made in this fantastic and competitive era we now live in.

They should swap Watson for Rodgers, that would be something
Yeah been thinking that for a while. Buying low on Watson would have been wise. Now the Texans are acting like he's still got the same value which is funny. Won't be cheap given his talent but had they moved him months ago they'd be sitting on a windfall.

nighttrain

Legend
i want the f##king pack to have Love at QB, Watson, no matter what his other issues, is to damn good
train

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Are the Aint's in the worst cap situation in the league still? How can they afford him?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Watson can’t go to SF because they blew the wad on their draft pick. Philly is really the only team to have the ammo now and Watson having to deal with that fan base and that media is a small bit of karmic justice when/if that happens.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
NOW they decide to trade him? Texans are dumb. Wonder if a settlement is close for Watson's legal issues that will free him from that issue and let them get a premium for him again. Too bad the timing everything happened because I think Snead would jump all over this if we hadn't traded for Stafford. Oh well, might still be a blessing in disguise. Time will tell.

They are dumb, but I was with the team RE Deshaun this whole time.

You don't get to leave b/c you are butthurt over your organization. I'm glad they didn't trade him at the time, and I'm glad they are still asking for a boatload of compensation now even after all this shit. Fuck Deshaun.