OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I'm ok with Kwon he is sideline to sideline fast and could run free with our line eating up blocks. He would be a very good add.
With our pass rush he is even more effective he was very good on the whiners and they had a great pass rush.
Adding another vet like a Geno Atkins would be crazy up front in passing situations or Ingram though his decline is worrisome. I'm down for Kwon RT now though.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Kwon would be a solid addition to our weak LB core. I'm all for it for it if it's cheap.

dang

Legend
Kwon would be a solid addition to our weak LB core. I'm all for it for it if it's cheap.
Once again….does anyone have KJ Wrights phone number? Unless Howard is much better or Jones is ready earlier than I expect - I fear another year of soft below average ILB play.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Once again….does anyone have KJ Wrights phone number? Unless Howard is much better or Jones is ready earlier than I expect - I fear another year of soft below average ILB play.
I honestly forgot about him.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hopefully they are making room for a RB addition. I like Jones but wouldn't risk the season on him being able to step up.

oldnotdead

Legend
Webster is a courtesy release to allow him time to find a team before TCs begin. Wouldn't surprise me if he clears waivers to end up in Detroit. He's got familiarity with both Holmes and Goff and would be a solid Z/Y receiver with good speed and good hands. Webster probably would be an upgrade to their current WRs.

It allows them the roster room to sign a RB. I liked Webster and wish him well.