OFFICIAL 2021 Coaching changes / Black Monday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm of the mind that Reich was the guy carrying the Eagles offensive staff during their title run.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I'm of the mind that Reich was the guy carrying the Eagles offensive staff during their title run.
Saw one suggestion they trade for Reich. Which was met with the comment “Why his arm is shot”

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
If Staley is gonna go anywhere it'll be LAC imo...and why not? Herbert is a fucking baller with solid players on D. So I hope LAC pulls the trigger on Bienemy ASAP...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Staley is gonna go anywhere it'll be LAC imo...and why not?
1610406511846.png

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Guys were terrible this year but this could open another spot for our position coaches to get poached. Maybe they're stupid like the Raiders and interview only Joe Barry.

View: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1347870883914907649

just Barry would be great. I don’t wish I’ll on Staley but maybe teams will think he’s too young.

Report: Urban Meyer putting together coaching staff after meeting with Jaguars owner Shad Khan

NFL: Urban Meyer met with Shad Khan about Jaguars job (yahoo.com)

I have seen nothing in Meyers college game to make me think he will succeed as an NFL coach

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LaFleur coaches the Packers. Does he have a brother?
Yes younger brother is Mike LaFleur the passing game coordinator for the Whiners after being their WR coach IIRC.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn’t know where else to put this, so I’ll just drop it here.
I think the Rams would be very well served in getting Anthony Lynn on this coaching squad some way, some how.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I think the Rams would be very well served in getting Anthony Lynn on this coaching squad some way, some how.
I really like Anthony Lynn too but I don’t see a fit given his experience as a RBs coach.

Unlikely to take a position coaching job, and think Thomas Brown is a quality young position coach; and OL coach Kromer has the additional title of Running Game Coordinator.

But I agree that Lynn is a quality coach. Could see him joining a new staff with a young defensive HC and getting a significant role. For example, if Saleh or (god forbid) Staley gets a job, adding someone like Anthony Lynn would make sense.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like Lynn but we have a good RB Coach and McVay has picked his guy as OC already. I doubt O'Connell gets a HC gig so he probably isn't going anywhere. And Lynn has too much experience to take an assistant position coach type of spot. He'll get a gig somewhere though and that team will be better for it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really like Anthony Lynn too but I don’t see a fit given his experience as a RBs coach.

Unlikely to take a position coaching job, and think Thomas Brown is a quality young position coach; and OL coach Kromer has the additional title of Running Game Coordinator.

But I agree that Lynn is a quality coach. Could see him joining a new staff with a young defensive HC and getting a significant role. For example, if Saleh or (god forbid) Staley gets a job, adding someone like Anthony Lynn would make sense.
First off, you are 100% correct, and I recognize it is more of a dream like wish. I think though that a full commitment to being a running team like we appear to becoming opens the door for some coaching re-arrangement, but yeah it's a tall order for sure. Rams can spend the $$ and being on McVay's staff sure does wonders for the resume, but yeah there needs to be some room at the inn...