OFFICIAL 2021 Coaching changes / Black Monday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
FREAKING HORRIBLE COACH! Get another look,maybe under the Rooney Rule. What NFL wants to lose by bad game management?

I like Lynn as a coach,just not as a HC.His plays quit on him as well.

If that's true, they wouldn't be as competitive as they were.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I could be wrong but I think Lynn is a good head coach. He had some really bad injury luck the last two years especially on defense. They started to put it together there at the end of the season and honestly would have put them as surprise contenders next season if they had not fired Lynn. Now it'll depend on who they hire.
Hey, if he wants to take an OC/asst head coach type gig to revitalize his HC possibilities, I know of a perfect spot.
And he wouldnt even need a new work mailing address

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
How a guy like that continues to get a HC position is crazy. There is a team for Lynn.

Not sure if you referencing Marone or Urban Meyer, as to Meyer, he wins...As to Marone before being hired by the Jaguars, he had a winning record at Buffalo.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rumor but makes sense.

Let's hope he turns it down and stays at Michigan, could be using this for leverage. I believe he will stay at Michigan, however, if he goes to the NFL I believe it will be the Chargers, again JMHO.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's hope he turns it down and stays at Michigan, could be using this for leverage. I believe he will stay at Michigan, however, if he goes to the NFL I believe it will be the Chargers, again JMHO.
He could, I think Detroit makes sense so he could stay in the region. I also think Michigan offered him a huge extension but hasn’t signed it yet.