2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
A few WRs on the Ram's roster butt cheeks just flexed a little bit. Time to step up or be cut!

There has never been a scenario ever on the history of this planet where healthy competition has been a bad thing.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I'm a little surprised we haven't addressed depth on the OL, LB and DL. The two areas we've targeted have a deeper talent pool imo...

Keeping the faith

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Wow no receiver is safe from last year. Looks to be a lot of turnover on offense

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
looks like a battle shaping up in camp for a jobs as a wr..They have a bunch now.

Ram65

Legend
Just watched Reynolds videos this morning. Great catch radius. Endzone target. Great hands. A bit slight on the 6'3" frame but he has tools youlike.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Spruce not making this team

Not so sure about that. I'm thinking McRoberts, Marquez, North maybe even Thomas.

Spruce is just such a good possession receiver and that is what McSnead are selecting.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I've always thought about taking some of these strongman guys and making them guards. They know how to use leverage, many are more athletic than you'd think, and of course, the strength. Plus, some of these guys are over 350 pinds.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Ravens just snagged another OG I wanted the Rams to get, Siragusa!!