2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I step away for a few and what happens, The Redskins scooped up my favorite WR Prospect "Robert Davis"! I hope he doesn't Burn us in Week #2!!:LOL:

SierraRam

Recreational User
Jon Toth picked yet?

No but I'm starting to believe the 'Lineman Change Deniers'

First passing on Lamp, then no OT or OC. It's true - McVay is good with the OL hand he was dealt. I'm inspired by his confidence in his staff's ability to mold a functional line out of what I saw last year.

RamnSD

Rookie
Name
RamnSD
No but I'm starting to believe the 'Lineman Change Deniers'

First passing on Lamp, then no OT or OC. It's true - McVay is good with the OL hand he was dealt. I'm inspired by his confidence in his staff's ability to mold a functional line out of what I saw last year.

My feeling is that this staff is committing suicide by not picking any interior OL. The line was so bad last year. They've put a band aid on the problem with 35 yo Whitworth and bad back Sullivan. How long until this unit blows up in their faces. It wasn't as if Paul Boudreau was an amateur coaching this group last year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm amazed KD Cannon is still there.
Short, skinny, limited route tree and not blazingly fast. That's the negatives about him. Hard for teams to get excited about a Baylor WR it seems.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Donald 2.0? Meaning he could be better than the current Aaron Donald? Not a chance. Donald is a once in a decade type talent and a future Hall of Famer. Tanzel Smart is a depth guy on the DLine, that is all. Still a really solid pick.
No, not better. I was just loo
You would think....With at leat 3 real TEs and a real FB, he looks like odd man out...
Adding two and two, with McVays presser yesterday, I think yes!

jjab360

Legend
Short, skinny, limited route tree and not blazingly fast. That's the negatives about him. Hard for teams to get excited about a Baylor WR it seems.
That's odd considering the past few (Gordon, Twill, Wright) have been pretty decent. Might be something more going on here.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pick up David Jones in the 7th FS from Richmond and I'm happy

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well, I just noticed the LAST CB I had on my board, period, Just got grabbed by the jags a few minutes ago! Jaylen Myrick!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have "3" players I really, REALLY Like, and I would be happy with any of them!
* DE/OLB - Carroll Phillips
* RB - Christopher Carson
and
* ILB - Ben Boulware!