2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's odd considering the past few (Gordon, Twill, Wright) have been pretty decent. Might be something more going on here.
Honestly the only one of them to be really good was Gordon and he's an absolute head case and unreliable. Wright is ok a 3rd WR at best. TWill is hated by Cowboy fans for his inconsistencies. We'll see what Coleman from last year amounts to.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I was shocked that we didn't take a Center yet but I can tell you this. YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE SAM ROGERS!!! That kid LOVES to play football and has a ten gallon HEART! Shocked but love the pick!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Why is KD Cannon still on the board?????????

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
My wish list:
CB Channing Stribling-Michigan
CB Joshua Holsey- Auburn
C Jon Toth- Kentucky

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I was shocked that we didn't take a Center yet but I can tell you this. YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE SAM ROGERS!!! That kid LOVES to play football and has a ten gallon HEART! Shocked but love the pick!
And for a fullback, he's a pretty decent receiver.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
sounds like it

Edit: the ticker is slower than the announcers. I was wondering why we would trade yup 2 spots

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
NFL network just said Rams traded and were on the clock? I think they got it wrong.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's odd considering the past few (Gordon, Twill, Wright) have been pretty decent. Might be something more going on here.

NFL teams really don't like the Baylor system because it teaches them not to run routes when they're not a primary target, the splits are weird, the offense is super simplistic, and the route tree is very limited.

That all said, I'm surprised that Cannon and Zamora haven't gone yet.