2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Disagree. Smart was expected to go earlier. Roullier was considered a 6th round pick. It doesn't seem like the Rams like this OL class. JMO.

Yeah. Maybe so, but we're running out of centers to select, and like them or not, we need one. (or two)

I know we're considering moving guys around but I'm worried about quality interior depth, especially at center. Hopefully, I'm wrong

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jessamen Dunker and Brad Kaaya would be intriguing picks here.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah. Maybe so, but we're running out of centers to select, and like them or not, we need one. (or two)

I know we're considering moving guys around but I'm worried about quality interior depth, especially at center. Hopefully, I'm wrong

We may not need one. If Kromer views one of our OGs as a Center, Sullivan + an OG is enough.

xander47

Rookie
Snead's draft philosophy has been pick positions in waves. I guess this year is just weapons for Goff and depth for the defense with the new coordinator coming in. I guess they're ok with the free agent signings at the db positions and the young guys drafted on the OL. At least McSnead are working together, hopefully working together drafting talent and having a plan to develop that talent.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sam Rogers? Interesting pick. Tells me they want to run the ball. Special teams demon. Versatile FB.

Wonder what this means for Harkey? Full-time TE or getting cut?

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Sam Rogers? Interesting pick. Tells me they want to run the ball. Special teams demon. Versatile FB.

Had a feeling they were going to get creative here. Very interesting pick and good comment - competition for Harkey? Special teams always nice

xander47

Rookie

I noticed Kittle is listed as a FB on the ESPN newsfeed. Who's the better FB?

Ants

Starter
Wow, you weren't kidding when you said they must not like the OL options in this draft. I certainly would have taken OL (likely a center) with that pick. Taking a RB seems...well, like a wasted pick to me. But if they are truly looking at Special Teams, I suppose it makes sense.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I like this pick, he's the BEST FB on the Board!! He'll protect Goff and help make holes for Gurley!!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
No corners or offensive linemen yet. That is very concerning to me.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Curious to see Gurley's production in Georgia with a fullback assisting in blocks

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

The way McVay was "Talking-up" Hemingway, and didn't mention Harkey in his last presser, I think Harkey's days are numbered!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
FUCK ESPN !!!!! Rams selection: ........Bam, commercial...After commercial they've already moved to the next pick..I never saw who it was till I looked here
FUCKING BULLSHIT !!! Geez, I hate those clowns...