Would you sign Sam Bradford as a free agent next year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I believe you. Because that would be a Rams thing to do. That's why this team has no winning seasons in the past decade.

And Bradford killed our last two with injuries alone. Keep defending him, but we are better off with Keenum.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm trying to find somebody with better stats than Keenum in his college career. I'm telling ya, it's reeeaal tough.

Kellen Moore

Better completion percentage, QB Rating, YPA, and TD to Int ratio.

Not that college stats mean anything in the NFL.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And Bradford killed our last two with injuries alone. Keep defending him, but we are better off with Keenum.

Awesome. That's why I don't want Bradford back. But he's still a better QB. And no, we're not better off with Keenum.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Not really, I'm just demonstrating how college stats do not equate to NFL success. Yeah Keenum was very productive in college. So were many other guys. That doesn't mean their talent translates to the NFL. Keenum has had a decent number of NFL games. He isn't starting material. He is on the same level talent wise as Austin Davis.

I already knew that, but you guys are hating on Keenum like crazy and I don't get it. There is nobody in the draft or FA who will do better than Case right now. Could a draft pick be eventually better? Probably. But we have Mannion for that and there is just good reason to not roll with Keenum. So start being a fan.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Hmmm I'd say it's cruious since 2014 Kase Keenum is 6-1 as a starter.

THAT'S TOTAL crap!

And dude, he did enough to best BAL too. Didn't we have like an 11 point lead going into the fourth quarter? Then we start Foles the next two weeks and it was flat awful. In steps Keenum and we have two solid wins in a row. I don't think it's a coincidence.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
And dude, he did enough to best BAL too. Didn't we have like an 11 point lead going into the fourth quarter? Then we start Foles the next two weeks and it was flat awful. In steps Keenum and we have two solid wins in a row. I don't think it's a coincidence.
Well I don't think there is a debate that Keenum is better than Foles that much is obvious. Foles is literally like a 3rd stringer at best.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I already knew that, but you guys are hating on Keenum like crazy and I don't get it. There is nobody in the draft or FA who will do better than Case right now. Could a draft pick be eventually better? Probably. But we have Mannion for that and there is just good reason to not roll with Keenum. So start being a fan.

We're "hating" on Keenum because you're making outlandish claims. Like the bolded one.

We scored 13 points in that game and he played terribly. He did not do enough to beat Baltimore.

Isn't Keenum like 4-1 as a starter since last year?

He's also 4-9 for his career. So...

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Kellen Moore

Better completion percentage, QB Rating, YPA, and TD to Int ratio.

Not that college stats mean anything in the NFL.

You searched hard for that one lol. Keenum still had WAY more yards and TD's. Keep grasping.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You searched hard for that one lol. Keenum still had WAY more yards and TD's. Keep grasping.

No, I didn't. I knew it off the top of my head. I still remember those Boise State teams with Kellen Moore, Austin Pettis, and Titus Young. And I gave you what you asked for. Moore has better college numbers. Unless you think the only stats that matter are passing yards and TDs.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
We're "hating" on Keenum because you're making outlandish claims. Like the bolded one.

We scored 13 points in that game and he played terribly. He did not do enough to beat Baltimore.

He's also 4-9 for his career. So...
Oh wow you googled stats so you CAN BE THE ALL POWER KNOW ITALLLLLLLLLLLLL?? :)

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
No, I didn't. I knew it off the top of my head. I still remember those Boise State teams with Kellen Moore, Austin Pettis, and Titus Young. And I gave you what you asked for. Moore has better college numbers. Unless you think the only stats that matter are passing yards and TDs.

Good for you, man. Go Keenum

I win

Athos

Legend
So start being a fan.

Or you could stop being a dick by trying to determine one's Ram fandom by disliking the lack of NFL talent of a journeyman QB who's done exactly nothing in his pro career to take note of.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Now try again with your extemely lacking ideology of college stats meaning a goddamn thing.

Try and find me five QBs that have accomplished anything noteworthy in the NFL.

I'll give you 3 tries.

Try again captain oblivious.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Or you could stop being a dick by trying to determine one's Ram fandom by disliking the lack of NFL talent of a journeyman QB who's done exactly nothing in his pro career to take note of.

View attachment 11550 View attachment 11551

Now try again with your extemely lacking ideology of college stats meaning a goddamn thing.

Try and find me five QBs that have accomplished anything noteworthy in the NFL.

I'll give you 3 tries.

Try again captain oblivious.

Determining fandom? No, that's not my game. I just like Keenum and am on his bandwagon for next year. I simply want others to join. I'm really hoping he does great today so that the bandwagon will grow. You're mistook.

Athos

Legend
I'm not hopping in the band wagon for mediocre stand pat talent for a guy whose records no one would talk about if Kellen Moore had started five years like Keenum.

Because then Keenum wouldn't really be #1 in anything.

We need real talent at the QB position. Until we do this team will flounder like a stuck pig in the basement... Being laughed at

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
If Keenum plays like he did vs. TB in Seattle I'd say you gotta give the kid a shot at winning the starting job.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Keenum plays like he did vs. TB in Seattle I'd say you gotta give the kid a shot at winning the starting job.

I'm willing to agree with this. Provided he doesn't shit the bed against SF.