Would you sign Sam Bradford as a free agent next year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'd have to see the conditions and what the contract is. He has had his problems but has taken a pounding behind another crappy line and held up ok for the most part. The egglets have the most drops in the league this year and it showed up again last night, he can't catch it for them.

He's going to get paid again from someone but I doubt it will be the Rams

ViennaMax

Rookie
haven't we had the most drops when bradford was our qb?

i was just wondering if there might be a big part on the qb and not only on the receiver..

FRO

Legend
Sam is a rich man's Ryan Mallette. Keenum is a poor Man's Drew Breese. Pick your fancy, but I like Keenum.

Jimmy Johnson said today "Bradford is better than no QB." That's about right/it.
A very poor mans Brees. Like nowhere near Brees. Keenum sucks. Bradford is league average. Bottom line.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
haven't we had the most drops when bradford was our qb?

i was just wondering if there might be a big part on the qb and not only on the receiver..
Just how the hell do you put drops on the QB? That's non sense those guys are being paid to do one thing, catch the damn ball.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sam is a rich man's Ryan Mallette. Keenum is a poor Man's Drew Breese. Pick your fancy, but I like Keenum.

Jimmy Johnson said today "Bradford is better than no QB." That's about right/it.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I'm trying to find somebody with better stats than Keenum in his college career. I'm telling ya, it's reeeaal tough.

ViennaMax

Rookie
Just how the hell do you put drops on the QB? That's non sense those guys are being paid to do one thing, catch the damn ball.

i didn't try to point this out as a fact - i was just wondering if there is the possibility that there is something in his throw that makes it harder for his receiver to come up with it..

always have been a bradford fan btw - but don't think a reunite would make any sense.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Well if we attribute W/Ls to individual players then we would have to say Steven Jackson is an inferior RB to Kevin Faulk.
Well all of a QB's stats depend on other players too. Just playing devils advocate

FRO

Legend
Well all of a QB's stats depend on other players too. Just playing devils advocate
I'm just not an advocate of using a team stat to define an individual player. Not many QBs would be playoff QBs on the 2010-2013 Rams. It takes the entire team plus coaches to win games. The QB is important, but there is more to it than just one guy.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
i didn't try to point this out as a fact - i was just wondering if there is the possibility that there is something in his throw that makes it harder for his receiver to come up with it..

always have been a bradford fan btw - but don't think a reunite would make any sense.
Favre threw the ball much harder but always had guys able to catch the ball. I just don't buy the theory that one QBs throws are easier to catch than another. That is all on the receivers IMO. Just have to want it and come threw when it counts. Alghors drop in the end zone could not have been much easier.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whatever, dude. Just sit back and watch me be right. He's gonna be our starter next year too.

I believe you. Because that would be a Rams thing to do. That's why this team has no winning seasons in the past decade.

FRO

Legend
Cool, but did he top Keenum for his career? C'mon now. Getting desperate.
Not really, I'm just demonstrating how college stats do not equate to NFL success. Yeah Keenum was very productive in college. So were many other guys. That doesn't mean their talent translates to the NFL. Keenum has had a decent number of NFL games. He isn't starting material. He is on the same level talent wise as Austin Davis.