Would you sign Sam Bradford as a free agent next year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So...I'm glad that Keenum played well enough that we came away with a win but I still don't think he's the guy for us. I think he's a good player to have in the backup role but that kind of clashes with Mannion. Appreciate what he's done for us.

FRO

Legend
So...I'm glad that Keenum played well enough that we came away with a win but I still don't think he's the guy for us. I think he's a good player to have in the backup role but that kind of clashes with Mannion. Appreciate what he's done for us.
I agree. The offense scored 17 points and Keenum barely three over 100 yards. He was solid though. He didn't turn the ball over and he made key plays. He was the definition of a good backup. Kept the ship afloat. I'm not willing to throw him the keys to car though.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He can't catch it for them and he was being pounded on anything that took more than 2 seconds. Plus he still threw for 380 yards..
lotsa garbage time in that game. bradford is not the answer here. qb position is weak, but that doesnt mean any answer is a good answer.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
lotsa garbage time in that game. bradford is not the answer here. qb position is weak, but that doesnt mean any answer is a good answer.
I don't buy in to the garbage time argument. The players play no matter what the situation is and try to put out the best effort based on the calls. If the defenders intercept is that also supposed to be garbage time stats?

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I'd be willing to bet that the Rams do not draft a QB next year unless one falls in their laps, ala Gurley this year.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't buy in to the garbage time argument. The players play no matter what the situation is and try to put out the best effort based on the calls. If the defenders intercept is that also supposed to be garbage time stats?
even the announcers continued to comment how the redskins were playing off the receivers and making sure not to get beat deep. (and yes, late INT's on hail mary's are garbage stats to myself------ no to be confused with a shaun hill interception from the opponents 5 yard line to lose the game however)
just because a #1 overall was wasted on a position of need (bpa cannot be a QB with a bad shoulder), doesnt mean he's a savior. the rams have other issues to deal with before worrying over a franchise qb. without a good OL and a pair of good receivers, this offense isnt going anywhere. 2 of the last 3 wins had Def TD's in them. the offense needs to step it up and help out. what exactly jumps out from bradfords stats that makes him QB jesus??

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
even the announcers continued to comment how the redskins were playing off the receivers and making sure not to get beat deep. (and yes, late INT's on hail mary's are garbage stats to myself------ no to be confused with a shaun hill interception from the opponents 5 yard line to lose the game however)
just because a #1 overall was wasted on a position of need (bpa cannot be a QB with a bad shoulder), doesnt mean he's a savior. the rams have other issues to deal with before worrying over a franchise qb. without a good OL and a pair of good receivers, this offense isnt going anywhere. 2 of the last 3 wins had Def TD's in them. the offense needs to step it up and help out. what exactly jumps out from bradfords stats that makes him QB jesus??
QB jesus you must have made that you in your own mind because it never came from me. Bradford is still better than anyone on the Rams roster this year and under a Rams' friendly contract would not be a bad option. It will never happen, there is too much history and too much riskto allow it IMO.

As for the need to step up on the offensive side. Yesterday's game showed that is not true. Holding a hot Seahawks team to 17 points in Seattle with several starts missing shows the forumla Fisher has been building can work just fine. Great defense beats great offense. A great defense and an average offense can win out over the course of a season.

Bradmac41

UDFA
Name
Brad
QB jesus you must have made that you in your own mind because it never came from me. Bradford is still better than anyone on the Rams roster this year and under a Rams' friendly contract would not be a bad option. It will never happen, there is too much history and too much riskto allow it IMO.

As for the need to step up on the offensive side. Yesterday's game showed that is not true. Holding a hot Seahawks team to 17 points in Seattle with several starts missing shows the forumla Fisher has been building can work just fine. Great defense beats great offense. A great defense and an average offense can win out over the course of a season.
I think the opposition could put no defense on the field and Foles couldn't throw for 380 yards. Rams qb's are the masters of the 3 yard pass.