Would you sign Sam Bradford as a free agent next year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I feel bad for Sam. There must be something about his throw that makes receivers drop the dang ball. So, no, I think he is not the guy for the Rams next year.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
HELL NO!!!!!

His receivers are better than ours and they cant catch his balls either, He also over threw receivers multiple times that would have been td's. And of course, behind a ram o-line he'd be killed again.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Teams are so desperate for a good QB, they will overpay for him. I would take him as a back up QB, but never again as our starter..never again.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eagles will slap the franchise tag on him.
lets hope so. 50 passes today and only 1 completion over 20 yards?? this has happened with 2 teams now. someone cant/wont throw deep.

MountainRam

Rookie
Nope.

tumblr_msmxqd9Db81sezokho1_250.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would rather start Keenum.

Bradford is becoming a rich man's Ryan Mallet

I'd rather start Bradford. He's easily the better QB.

But cost and injury history make that a no-go for me.

Debacled

Starter
I like what I've seen from him this season. Mind you Philly is a complete mess at this point. Murray was a bust of a signing, his WRs seem to develop stone hands at the worst of time (and please don't try to tell me its because of the ball he throws), and that line....wow...makes the Rams look like it isn't missing a bunch of starters.

That said I wouldn't trust the guy to stay healthy. His pocket presence is fine, but he is more willing than most to stand in there and take a hit to make a throw and with his track record that isn't a good thing. Cant see this team being willing to invest major capital into a guy who has burned them health wise twice already.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Sam already knows that our receivers can't catch so he wouldn't come back here anyway.