What to expect out of the Rams two new signings OLB Connor Barwin and RB Lance Dunbar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Like Jrry said above. Wade's scheme is so fluid. I think there is a chance we just straight see players being mixed and matched with positions at times to create the best way to attack an offense. I could see Barron playing Inside, Outside, and Safety.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Like Jrry said above. Wade's scheme is so fluid. I think there is a chance we just straight see players being mixed and matched with positions at times to create the best way to attack an offense. I could see Barron playing Inside, Outside, and Safety.

I'd be very surprised to see him (Barron) outside, although could easily see him playing behind Ogletree in relief at RILB, i've still got him penciled in at SS where he'd basically be a 5'th LB anyway. jmo.