What a prick move by Cook

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Then why did Fisher let him return?

It's a big boy game. I'm glad Cook was pissed for dropping the TD.

Because he's one of his "boys" Fisher will accept anything if it's from one of them.

Same reason he got a massive contract after doing nothing to earn it.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
@CGI_Ram You're wrong.. The cat should be cut for that crap. AD was trying to say it's cool. it's not AD's problem Cookie dropped a very well thrown pass. Cut his sorry arse tomorrow. That's not a team player at all, especially for what Cook was signed for $$$$$.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Because he's one of his "boys" Fisher will accept anything if it's from one of them.

Same reason he got a massive contract after doing nothing to earn it.

I am not understanding your beef with Cook, man.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
At this point he is an over-priced seemingly high-maintenance TE on this team. I think he needs a "Code Red."

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Y'all need to slow your roll on Cook. The Coaches will do what needs to be done. But cutting and benching him are not good options. If they feel he needs to be benched for discipline, so be it. But despite what all of you are saying and despite his terrible drop today, he's a key component of our offense. He's one of our most important players due to his versatility and our love of heavy sets. The idea that he's easily replaceable is not a logical one. I'm pissed too. Acting that way is unacceptable. The team will sort it out. I wouldn't be shocked if some of our vets come after him in the locker-room for that shit.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Y'all need to slow your roll on Cook. The Coaches will do what needs to be done. But cutting and benching him are not good options. If they feel he needs to be benched for discipline, so be it. But despite what all of you are saying and despite his terrible drop today, he's a key component of our offense. He's one of our most important players due to his versatility and our love of heavy sets. The idea that he's easily replaceable is not a logical one. I'm pissed too. Acting that way is unacceptable. The team will sort it out. I wouldn't be shocked if some of our vets come after him in the locker-room for that crap.

You don't do that to a teammate, especially your leader the QB.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's just not a good player.

Seems to me that today's game showed quite the opposite. Cook was consistently getting open. And as maddening as that drop was, he torched the Dallas DB on that play. He was also open over the middle on the Davis INT to Claiborne. He was quite effective today. Just needs to get his shit together and stop with the stupid mistakes. That all said, every player makes mistakes. I'm more peeved at him for his immature reaction on the sideline than the dropped pass. Dropped passes happen...some are less excusable than others but that's football.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You don't do that to a teammate, especially your leader the QB.

No, you don't. And the team will do what needs to be done. But cutting the guy over that is an emotional overreaction.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Hes a very good player and very important for us. He makes some bonehead drops which annoy people but no ones perfect. What he did today on the sidelines was unacceptable. He needs disciplining for that. Not cutting.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a professional move at all. Very disappointed in Cook, and Hayes was right to get in his face. It will be interesting to see how Fisher handles this.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
No, you don't. And the team will do what needs to be done. But cutting the guy over that is an emotional overreaction.

Actually it's not.. he's not on my team with a punkish move as such. What's he going to do in a really big game?

Granted we have to get to a really big game, but with his attitude, there's no way we will. Hence another reason. :cool:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Seems to me that today's game showed quite the opposite. Cook was consistently getting open. And as maddening as that drop was, he torched the Dallas DB on that play. He was also open over the middle on the Davis INT to Claiborne. He was quite effective today. Just needs to get his crap together and stop with the stupid mistakes. That all said, every player makes mistakes. I'm more peeved at him for his immature reaction on the sideline than the dropped pass. Dropped passes happen...some are less excusable than others but that's football.

This.

People way underestimate Cook's value.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually it's not.. he's not on my team with a punkish move as such. What's he going to do in a really big game?

I don't know. Then again, Dez Bryant and Terrell Owens were both known for sideline antics and I'd kill for Bryant or a prime TO on this team.

If Cook does it again, I'll be more inclined to support cutting him. Right now, it's an one time issue that will be dealt with by the team.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
austinshove.0.gif

I kind of laughed seeing this again. Cook's reaction when he realizes that it's Hayes that grabbed him is priceless, he's like, "Oh crap, I don't want none of Hayes."

What the hell is Hill clapping about? :0

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Cook is an important player for this offense but his actions are inexcusable. You drop that important of a pass and then act that way towards your QB on the sideline. I was so glad to see Hayes come after him. I was kind of hoping Hayes would punch him in the face. That type of behavior is unacceptable. Cook needs to grow up.
I haven't seen him do anything that Kendricks can't do. I know hes faster, but what good is that if you cant shed tackles. The difference is Kendricks also blocks.
Kendricks and Harkey are fine by me.

I like Snead and Fisher, but Cook wasn't money well spent.