Vote or Die - State of the Ram Fan Base

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How would you describe your current state of support for the Rams?

• Diehard Rams fan (they're going 11-5 this year)

• Still Committed (watching every game and still expect them to win)

• Watching from a Distance (watching games when I can, but not emotionally tied to a win)

• Stopped Watching (doing other things on the wkend, won't start watching til they start winning)

• Waiting for Major Change (lost faith, and won't return until Stan makes major change)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jwakie

UDFA
Name
John
I will always watch the Rams. My wife was kind enough to buy me NFL Sunday Ticket for my B-day so I can watch the Rams in the privacy of my own home. Besides at the local eatery I can't hear the volume because I'm deaf in one ear. At home I have wireless earphones that work so well and I can mute the TV and my wife won't have to listen. She loves baseball, basketball, soccer but hates football. Having said that the Rams are one lousy team. Sometimes I say, heck St. Louis can keep them; on the other hand I prefer the team move back Los Angeles. Austin Davis is not our franchise QB; I hope the Rams draft Mariotta but I believe the Raiders will draft ahead of us. Finally, Fisher is not the answer but don't ask me who should replace him. Maybe a coach from the college ranks.

Go Rams!!
JackKirby.......Sounds to me is if you & I are much the same. I won't go to a local eatery as I am deaf in one ear and unable to hear anything but the yelling At home I have the wireless earphones (best things I ever bought) I have also had Sunday ticket for ever. I think Fisher should go but Shotty needs to go first & most. We most likely are different in age. I am "85" & have been a solid RAMS fan since my 20's. I was born in Los Angeles in 1929 & moved to Vegas in 1990. (now I can wager) I was a season ticket holder until they moved. I hated the bitch that took them away. I do think she she bumped her husband. I don't post here much but, your post made me think I should. I really have some bad thoughts about our coaches but, I will keep them to myself for now. All I can say is "GO RAMS"

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'll go golfing on Sundays. But I'll record Rams games so I can try and pinpoint which unit lost the game for them that particular week. Then I can act like I know what I'm talking about on the forums.

cracengl

Rookie
I still watch but don't have any expectations. I feel like the apathy switch has flipped in me. I am not watching with a lot of emotion.

It's more like, "Oh there they go self - destructing again. This is another loss. I wonder what's on television tonight."

I just can't get emotionally worked up about it. It's all burned up.
This.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I'm a little upset. Allow me to explain. Past years of inept football has always been a combo of poor coaching and crappy drafting.
I was in the belief that Fisher with all his experience and draft picks that we'd turn this thing around in 3 years or so. It's clear to see we will be in the "or so" era. What makes me mad is that or team is measurable worse than last year. The D suck. The O swallows. And I no longer have faith in Fisher. So I ask YOU, what's next?

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I agree with your post and feel much the same.Believe the rules changes have made the games less enjoyable than just the Rams games! Used to enjoy watching games much more and I'm not talking just Rams football!

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Still a committed diehard, will watch every game and root for them to win. Why ? Because it's a process and while this process is frustrating and taking longer than expected, they WILL turn it around and WHEN they do it will be that much more rewarding. I still remember a time when I thought I would never see the Rams win the Superbowl and then they did. I remember a time when I thought I would never see the Kings win the Stanley Cup and then they did, twice. It's going to happen again for the Rams and it's going to be awesome.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I've stopped watching.

I'm trying to cut myself off from the NFL completely.

But there seems to be some residual enjoyment in it even though I know its "entertainment".

Now it's becoming more about watching the rise and fall of nations, as if the NFL were just a proxy for military history.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Diehard isn't a strong enough description for my fandom.

The Rams are like immediate family to me. I can get madder than hell at my family... but I'll always love them no matter how pissed off they make me.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
JackKirby.......Sounds to me is if you & I are much the same. I won't go to a local eatery as I am deaf in one ear and unable to hear anything but the yelling At home I have the wireless earphones (best things I ever bought) I have also had Sunday ticket for ever. I think Fisher should go but Shotty needs to go first & most. We most likely are different in age. I am "85" & have been a solid RAMS fan since my 20's. I was born in Los Angeles in 1929 & moved to Vegas in 1990. (now I can wager) I was a season ticket holder until they moved. I hated the bitch that took them away. I do think she she bumped her husband. I don't post here much but, your post made me think I should. I really have some bad thoughts about our coaches but, I will keep them to myself for now. All I can say is "GO RAMS"
Welcome to ROD, a man after my own heart, I too go way back as a Ram Fan, and have the same Low opinion of Queen Georgia!