Vote or Die - State of the Ram Fan Base

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How would you describe your current state of support for the Rams?

• Diehard Rams fan (they're going 11-5 this year)

• Still Committed (watching every game and still expect them to win)

• Watching from a Distance (watching games when I can, but not emotionally tied to a win)

• Stopped Watching (doing other things on the wkend, won't start watching til they start winning)

• Waiting for Major Change (lost faith, and won't return until Stan makes major change)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Where is everybody right now in their spectrum of support for this team?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Still committed, can't say I'm expecting them to win anymore, but I hope to God that they'll surprise me for my faith. Sort of a mix between 2 and 5. I'm starting to lose my patience with Fisher definitely.

jjab360

Legend
I'm still watching every game, but not really expecting them to win any of them. Now that's diehard.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
I had the Seattle and Kansas City games on in the other room while doing home improvement stuff. I'd catch a couple plays here and there. I might not even bother with that next week.

JackKirby

UDFA
Name
JackKirby
I will always watch the Rams. My wife was kind enough to buy me NFL Sunday Ticket for my B-day so I can watch the Rams in the privacy of my own home. Besides at the local eatery I can't hear the volume because I'm deaf in one ear. At home I have wireless earphones that work so well and I can mute the TV and my wife won't have to listen. She loves baseball, basketball, soccer but hates football. Having said that the Rams are one lousy team. Sometimes I say, heck St. Louis can keep them; on the other hand I prefer the team move back Los Angeles. Austin Davis is not our franchise QB; I hope the Rams draft Mariotta but I believe the Raiders will draft ahead of us. Finally, Fisher is not the answer but don't ask me who should replace him. Maybe a coach from the college ranks.

Go Rams!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It's in me to watch every game. Always have, always will.
That's what separates a fan from the rest.

LooNaTik83

I've made enemies on this site, but do I give a damn no. I will be that guy that says 11-5. Why, because I feel if enough of us believe in that cause that the effect will happen. :cautious:

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
Im done for the season. I will read the forums but I'm not wasting any more Sundays or Thursday nights on it.

I may go to the Raider game because my brother in law and sister are huge Raider fans and have had some good seats given to them by a season ticket holder he is friends with. Free ticket, free trip to STL, tailgating with family.

Other than that my youngest and only kid left at home is almost 17 so I can do things with him on Sundays and have some good memories instead of being depressed and down all week listening to everyones Rams jokes.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I do what I have done for the last few years..I watch certain positions...I'll watch Quinn and Donald to see how they play..I'll watch Robinson to see how he develops at LT....I want a win, but certainly don't expect one....I'm starting to feel like a Cubs fan, God help me.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'll continue watching because, well, what the hell else am I going to do with my Sunday evenings? Plus by next Sunday, some of my enthusiasm will have returned. Being pissed off about your team is one thing; its when indifference sets in that there's a real problem.

LooNaTik83

I do what I have done for the last few years..I watch certain positions...I'll watch Quinn and Donald to see how they play..I'll watch Robinson to see how he develops at LT....I want a win, but certainly don't expect one....I'm starting to feel like a Cubs fan, God help me.

I feel you. When the Rams won their SB in 1999, I wasn't of age to drink!...Overall it is about development within the Rams organization to win these type of games. Other teams develop as well, but it is up to this team to keep up with that development, and evolve into something extraordinary that surpasses these teams. I only HOPE. But hey I'm a RAMS fan so f**k it do or die.

A55VA6

Legend
Still committed but I'm going in to each game expecting to lose. It sucks. Constantly giving up 30+ points, or blowing a lead, or getting blown out is flat out embarrassing and I'm sick of it.

Rams have given up 30+ points 5 out of the 7 games this season. That's just terrible.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Committed, gotta have a reason to drink.. Would love for them to win a few more games. Especially the Niners game this weekend since I'll be going to it.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
I don't live in St Louis. I go out to the home opener every year and 1 away game a year. I will always keep that going. Always a great time. Other then that I don't get to see them unless on thurs/monday night games. I do go early in the season when I rather high hopes. Also work on most Sundays. I've been a ram fan since about 1977.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Will always be a supporter but can't justify getting up at 3.00am on a Monday morning before work down here to watch this version of my favourite team. Certainly not expecting a win each week.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'm still watching every game and will root for them. But I have lost faith in expecting them to win