Vote or Die - State of the Ram Fan Base

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How would you describe your current state of support for the Rams?

• Diehard Rams fan (they're going 11-5 this year)

• Still Committed (watching every game and still expect them to win)

• Watching from a Distance (watching games when I can, but not emotionally tied to a win)

• Stopped Watching (doing other things on the wkend, won't start watching til they start winning)

• Waiting for Major Change (lost faith, and won't return until Stan makes major change)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
An option needs added for watching every game but not expecting them to win. That's where I'm at. Always will watch the games but depending on how they play will have an impact on if I expect them to win. I don't expect them to beat anyone right now.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
Still comitted, watching every game and waiting for the relocation to LA, maybe it will give this Rams team a boost and new BEGINING

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It's just crazy how every year is the same after all the offseason changes. Usually it's always injuries, too. We need to part with injury prone players, period.

lockdnram21

Legend
It's just crazy how every year is the same after all the offseason changes. Usually it's always injuries, too. We need to part with injury prone players, period.
I doubt that happens. The Govenor said that hes going to go all out to keep Rams in st louis. i think we need a coaching change or atleast cordinator changes

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I drive my wife crazy. She doesn't understand how I can keep wasting Sunday after Sunday watching and then always getting let down. It's like a horror movie... you don't know when it's going to happen, but you know it's going to happen...

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Committed, gotta have a reason to drink.. Would love for them to win a few more games. Especially the Niners game this weekend since I'll be going to it.
Your life must be swell if the only reason you have to drink is the Rams.

I'm not sold on this season being damned. I think our Rams play with a fiery vengeance for the rest of the year. It's time to inflict some pain on opponents. It's going to be awful hard for Kaepernick to talk after the game when his head has been separated from his body. GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'm commited to the team, and I will expect them to win every week. But, this coaching staff is wearing my patience thin.

Rams 'til I die. Jeff Fisher......not so much.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Still committed is what I chose but only because it's the closest option. Actually, I'd say I'm a die-hard in terms of following them but I don't have any expectations for the rest of this year and have huge questions/doubts about the near future.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Die hard! Ha! I'm hoping for the best outcome for every game, same as always. But, only 4 winning seasons in 25 years has been brutal.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So at this point, 75% of us are still 'Confirmed To be Insane!' :D I can't kick a 63 year Habit!!:confused:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I will always be diehard, but unfortunately do not believe we end up 11-5 this year. It could be 5-11. But I will always be a RAMS fan through think and thin.

RamWoodie

Legend
Folks...our team has been snake bit! It started with Sam...and the hits keep coming. Not only that, how many games have been lost with terrible officiating? Most definitely the Dallas game was flat STOLEN!

This is not to say the Rams haven't also been their own enemy at times...but I BLEED BLUE AND GOLD...ALWAYS WILL!!!

beej

Rookie
I've been watching the games on dvr. If it looks like the team shows up, I keep watching. But I've decided to completely tune out the off season and draft. I am so tired of hearing about the rams drafts every year and seeing no results. I'm not buying into hype one way or another. This team has lost my confidence.

Alan

Legend
Wins and losses never affect my feelings about any of my teams. Loved the Big Red, love the Cardinals, love the Blues and love the Rams. Only the Cards have ever won anything (before the Rams in 1999).

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I'm about to or very damn near packing it in for good. My dad did after the Vikings game. ..man has followed them as long as some of you on here. My dumbass was convinced they would turn it around that Vikings game was a fluke...nope fooled once again. It's reality not negative nonsense. This entire team and staff has regressed beyond what I ever thought was possible. And I am not the type to come back if they ever turn it around and say see I knew it. This is a bad product and face it nothing is going to change. Fuck I thought Linehan and Spags were atrocious. ..looks like 3 ' s Company now. Embarrassing!