Vent Thread: Rams vs. Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm almost sure penalties are all the coaches fault. The good teams in this league don't get in their own way. They play smart, penalty free football and don't turn it over. Not exciting; they're not the Saints or Andrew Luck's Colts. They're the Patriots and the Seahawks. They win like that because they play smart and eventually other teams make mistakes against them. Thats all coaching. Belicheck won't draft dumb players. He'll draft the smart guy he can develop and knows will learn not to commit stupid penalties. We draft the physical specimen stud with an insane ceiling. He still makes dumb ass penalties every game. And that's even before you talk about the 'culture' and trend setting. Fisher has a physical, tough, nasty, bully attitude instilled in these guys. That's great. Love it. But it doesn't work if they're not dumb enough to use it to bait penalties out of the other guys and get away with it themselves.

Coaching is the most important facet of this game. Talent levels are similar.
Check the seahawks penalties and get back to me.

The difference is good teams overcome

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
anyone wanna blame Tree, Donald, Quinn and Kendricks?....dumb penalties

No, I want to blame it on a crappy coaching staff that's unable to teach mental toughness, execution and discipline.

I've seen better coaches fired for less.....anyone holding a season ticket is blowing money.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
IMG_0753.PNG

Wasn't fuckin around. Follow me and retweet this crap

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Whats funny is that Im a huge Arsenal fan. Barclays. Seeing the greats of Patrick Viera, Jens Lehmann, Dennis Bergkamp pre 2005. Kroenke came in after.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher has no killer instinct at all. We all knew it when he took the FG attempt on 4th and 1.
I was just telling my brother how baffling it is that Fisher doesn't learn from his own mistakes. This horizontal offense does not work in today's nfl yet fisher somehow thinks he can turn it into wins. Inept offense, undisciplined team, questionable coaching decisions. Same complaints for 5 years now.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher will blame the rain the sideline reporter said something along the lines of we want Jared to throw more but the rain is a factor ... I can't understand how the players aren't tired of this bullshit

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The field goal attempt was a pathetic call on a muddy field when the D was playing so well . Then to call a timeout to try it and another one to punt is something I've never seen another coach do . Quin is a shell of his former self and apparently too stupid to line up on side . I could see it plain as day on TV. Kendricks is just as stupid to have a false start when he is split out wide on a running play . I don't know how you fix stupid but these little things lose games and its never ending . Fisherball is just a way to lose close games .

Psycho_X

Legend
The players on the field were placed there by Fisher. Fisher hired the coaches who get the players ready to play. If the team is losing make no mistake... it's Fishers fault. Thats all I got after this. Just unacceptable after five years.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
how the hell are these guys supposed to outscore the next 3 teams with 2 out 3 on the road.

2nd 5 TE false start when you are in clock killing mode has to be the cherry on top of the incredibly idotic penalty shit sunday.

ram007

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Truly sobering for all the LA fans who wanted this team back. My thoughts with all of you. This is the product for the next 3-4 seasons as Fisher is already (not announced) extended.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
What more needs to be seen before a change is finally made? For the love of God it's not working. Fire fisher and let Goff develop with a competent offensive staff.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah fire Fisher, but I am beginning to lose interest in whether they do that or not......This is supposed to be fun, and I can't really remember when it's been fun in the last 11-12 years. Goff followed the gameplan, and is really not at fault for this loss. However, I didn't see any scintillating passes thrown by him anyway. I am so f*cking disgusted right now....Feeling this bad for a sports team's performance, for many years in a row is about at an end with me.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Painful to watch, win or lose EVER week under Fisher. Not winning home games toequal or inferior rosters is not acceptable for any coach. This also was another terrible Borus game. Can we please have a real OC? Not a guy that fell into the job because the guy before him (another Fisher hire) was pathetic.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Jrry!!!! Waiting on your take. I'm sure you could agree Fish needs to go!

DthOn2Legs

Rookie
Dolphins fans aren't as happy with today's win as much as they're happy they didn't win the so-called "Jeff Fisher Sweepstakes".

JackStraw

Rookie
hqdefault.jpg
giphy.gif
images

I don't even really agree I just find it appropriate and trying to make my self giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.