Vent thread: Rams @ Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
This may be the wrong thread, but the Rams of past seasons woulda been blown out today, this team did better than usual at keeping their composure while the refs bent them over.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
unreal, you all realize that our Oline and our WRs are not very good right? did Foles drop that long pass to TA? does he have any time when he goes back to pass? not saying Foles is blameless but he is not as bad as his Oline and WRs make him look.
PREACH

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
unreal, you all realize that our Oline and our WRs are not very good right? did Foles drop that long pass to TA? does he have any time when he goes back to pass? not saying Foles is blameless but he is not as bad as his Oline and WRs make him look.

Just too many bad, bad passes. I get it that our lines not great. But there are guys working with less who don't look like they've got a scattergun for an arm.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I see absolutely no reason why there shouldn't be a QB change at this point.
Unfathomable that you can keep losing games when the other team scores 15 points.

This game shouldn't have even sniffed overtime.

tonyl711

Starter
Did Foles miss Britt wide open? Quick wide open? Bailey wide open? Gurley wide open? Every single one of those was a terrible throw.
ok, now tell me how many drops they have all had, you want to blame someone TA catches that long pass, that a FG at least instead of a punt. Foles isnt perfect but niether are his WRs and Oline.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher is a .500 guy. He's never gonna be more in afraid. Our defense looked less than ferocious today, telling me that they weren't up for the challenge. The penalties were ugly and Foles is bad, HORRIBLE. I've never seen so many passes go three to four yards to the left or right of a receiver. Oh and that third and ten in the fourth, we lined up ONE receiver. The world knew it was a run. Stupidest play calling

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need a damn o-line and a consistent go to WR who can come up with tough catches.

Getting really annoyed with the Foles talk. Might as well just give it up cause he's not going anywhere unless he's injured. We just gave the guy an extension. Either get behind him or stop hating on him.
As fans we have the right to question a player coach or whatever. It's not hating on Foles when the guy is not performing I could say the same thing to you about talking about the oline especially since they played better than Foles and has been the last 3 games

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe some of those nicked up guys should have played . Why does Foles clock the ball in the first half with a minute to play ?
Bad loss to an average team .

swmizzou83

Starter
ok, now tell me how many drops they have all had, you want to blame someone TA catches that long pass, that a FG at least instead of a punt. Foles isnt perfect but niether are his WRs and Oline.
I remember Tavon had a drop and Cook had one. The wrs most of the time don't even have an opportunity to drop it because it is nowhere near them.

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John
Coach O mentioned this in the Gameday thread. Vikings woulda just kicked the extra point if we had settled for one. If we settled for one, the score woulda been 16-16 when they scored a TD. I seriously doubt they woulda gone for two when a kick woulda given them the lead. So it woulda been the same.
I don't get the math. It was 15-10 at halftime. Had we kicked the PAT, it would have been 16-10. If they kick the next extra point instead of going for 2, it's 17-16...18-16 giving them the 2pt conversion they actually had. Either way, our one more field goal would have made it 19-17 or 19-18 Rams. They didn't make any decisions that took away a point from them. We did.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You talk about 1 pass getting dropped what about the inexcusable non throw to Britt when he had TIME or what about all the other throws that are terrible when he has time.. Our receivers or the oline wasn't to blame FOLES just couldn't get it done. Period

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I could probably count on one hand how many chances Foles had where he could step into his throw today. Just saying.

Hell I probably don't even need an entire hand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You talk about that pass what about the non throw to Britt that's a touchdown and game over it doesn't even matter about any play after that because that play was picture perfect why foles suck

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
He's the best option in this roster but I think it's something that has to be addressed in the off season.

Not only is he inaccurate but he also misses guys when they are wide open. At 6"5, I dunno how he can't see these guys.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Fisher is a .500 guy. He's never gonna be more in afraid. Our defense looked less than ferocious today, telling me that they weren't up for the challenge. The penalties were ugly and Foles is bad, HORRIBLE. I've never seen so many passes go three to four yards to the left or right of a receiver. Oh and that third and ten in the fourth, we lined up ONE receiver. The world knew it was a run. Stupidest play calling

I didn't have a problem with running there. A pass woulda resulted in negative yards and backed them up further.

tonyl711

Starter
I remember Tavon had a drop and Cook had one. The wrs most of the time don't even have an opportunity to drop it because it is nowhere near them.
and yet when it is they drop it, could it possibly be all of thier faults? or is everything that goes wrong on O Foles fault?