Vent thread: Rams @ Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I will start this off with the 2 point attempt so early in the game. There was absolutely no reason to try it that early. Even if they got it I would not have been happy with the call. Came back at the end of the game to bite us. Despite how bad the Rams played they could have won it if not for that attempt.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Bad coaching. Bad line play. Bad QB.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Coach O mentioned this in the Gameday thread. Vikings woulda just kicked the extra point if we had settled for one. If we settled for one, the score woulda been 16-16 when they scored a TD. I seriously doubt they woulda gone for two when a kick woulda given them the lead. So it woulda been the same.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
We need a damn o-line and a consistent go to WR who can come up with tough catches.

Getting really annoyed with the Foles talk. Might as well just give it up cause he's not going anywhere unless he's injured. We just gave the guy an extension. Either get behind him or stop hating on him.

shake-n-bake

Rookie
Playing too conservative in the OT. We ran that swing play too many times. Of course they are looking for it.

Cory

UDFA
Agree, when you don't really need much from your QB to win, and he can't even deliver a single TD. I don't care what your record is, you don't have your man.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Bad coaching. Bad line play. Bad QB.
I'll add undisciplined play by the defense. Too many extremely bone-headed penalties by the D-Line, and poor play by linebackers. All around crappy performance!

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
FOLES IS STRAIGHT UP HOT FUCKING GARBAGE

FISHER'S AN ASSHOLE FOR GOING FOR 2

AND A FUCKING PUSSY FOR PLAYING FOR A FIELD GOAL INSTEAD OF GOING FOR THE WIN

OUR RECEIVERS COMPLETELY SUCK BESIDES AUSTIN

AKLSDFJASKDLFJSDAKLFJSADKLFJDSAFLJ FUUUUUUCK EVERY TIME WE HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN A BIG GAME WE BLOW IT I FUCKING CANT STAND IT

WE'LL PROLLY FINISH 10-6 AND MISS THE PLAYOFFS WOO FUCKING HOO

I STILL LOVE GURLEY THOUGH

alright I'm done

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Fisher shooting par. It's all he knows how to do. On track for 8-8 guys! :unsure:

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Foles looks bad. Scratch that, Foles IS bad! How did he have that historic season in Philley? His carriage turned into a pumpkin last year.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Agree, when you don't really need much from your QB to win, and he can't even deliver a single TD. I don't care what your record is, you don't have your man.

This. He doesn't have to do much. Just not stink the place up. We should have kept Bradford.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Fisher: (penalties) "Yeah, we're going to work on that",...we're working to fix (it), ...we've got to fix that"....on and on and on.....and the results?

4--7--7--7--8--9--12--13

Does Fisher see a pattern here? Does anyone vaguely familiar with the game see a pattern here?

Does anyone see ANY improvement in this area? Why does this continue? Who's responsible? Is anyone responsible?

I'm so sick of seeing the ever increasing number of self distract penalties, I can't stand it. It's absurd to commit this number of penalties and even worse to actually increase the number week after week. With an exiguous offense like this one, how this kind of crap is allowed to continue is beyond me. It's not about being "aggressive", it's about CONTROLLED aggression, something this head coach appears to either ignore or make excuses for.

The Rams pissed this game away, largely because of bone headed penalties. I don't even want to go in to the Zuerlein situation.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Playcalling was suspect too, this O-line needs to mesh so we can call a game that resembles Week 1.

swmizzou83

Starter
Blaine Gabbert just threw a td pass for the 49ers. Something Foles can't seem to manage with a much better team.