Vent Thread: Eagles@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This officiating crew needs fired as well even the commentators who were clearly biased to the eagles were calling the refs crap
The commentators called out the bs taunting penalty and the leverage penalty

Ramzheart

Rookie
Ok I’m taking my Goff blinders off. He comes up small against a top team.
Again
How many times is he going to get stripped from behind?! He should have learned that lesson already! I realize he's trying to make a play but if it's not there tuck it and run or throw it away!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ok I’m taking my Goff blinders off. He comes up small against a top team.
Again

Jared had the ball with enough clock to make his name in this league with a huge crunch time win over the Eagles. And he played like a little b!#ch. Of all the elements in that fourth quarter that is something I'm most pi$$ed about.

There's still gonna be plenty of opportunity down the stretch, starting next week, for him to do that sort of thing. But I am tired of watching him come up short when the chips are down like that vs the top defense. Dude is learning, I get it, but still. Kid's gotta take his flak this week man, he deserves it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well, it still was an enjoyable game. From a pure game watching perspective.

We can hang with anyone.

No reason to lose confidence. Let’s go win next week and strategize from there.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Life of a Rams fan, am I right? Goff should have never been put in that position in the first place. Gurley was amazing all game and didn’t touch the ball enough.

Can’t wait to see those fuckers again in January. Lets kick the crap out of the Seahawks.
They won't be there in January without Wants.
He may be out with a fork ACL.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
This will anger some people, but I think Los Angeles deserves a special "freak you." There are many great Rams fans in LA. I don't mean any offense to any of those fans, but it's freaking sad that the Eagles fans managed to make it that loud in our home stadium. Show the freak up to games.

It’s the truth. Could you imagine how loud the Ed would have been today?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
How many times is he going to get stripped from behind?! He should have learned that lesson already! I realize he's trying to make a play but if it's not there tuck it and run or throw it away!

Yeah, but he’s squeaked out of those situations more often.

It happens. Just a really bad time.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
So pissed

Feeling cheated by the FUCKING ZEBRAS

Bullshit

Not enough carries for Gurley, which I say every week, win or lose.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Next game against the hawks is a must win.....it was going to be that way ever since we lost to them the 1st time. We beat the hawks and we still will win the division.....probably won't get a 1st rd bye, but we control our own destiny to make the playoffs...

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

We can hang with anyone.

It's never enjoyable when you lose a game like that . Where's your vent ? Lol

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

We can hang with anyone.

Absolutely.
We've had a great season to date. We still have a great chance of going 11-5 Or even 12-4.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He didn’t beat us dude. We beat ourselves.

No. He moved the ball and they got 2 fgs then got the 1st down at the end. Nick foles.

After they got the lead and knew wentz was out they relaxed just a little. Can't relax in this league. It allows backups to beat you and that's exactly what happened.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Honestly, next week is the start of the playoffs for this team. We have to win next week and win at least one more after that to win the division.

shake-n-bake

Rookie
Refs were bad but coach has to do better. He wants to keep launching the ball. Run the ball. You just lost your tackle. Of course they are coming after Goff. Run or screen play

jap

Legend
Go ahead and disagree @Ramlock he does this bullcrap Alot and it cost us every time add to that he isn't as shut down as everyone talks about. The only time his ass is shut down is against far inferior teams

I don't know if anyone ever thought Tru was a lockdown CB, and he was never worth the big bucks, period! The SonOfBum needs to bolster his defense with some high level CBs next season. Our CBs are the weakest part of the D.

Scirca

Rookie
This will anger some people, but I think Los Angeles deserves a special "freak you." There are many great Rams fans in LA. I don't mean any offense to any of those fans, but it's freaking sad that the Eagles fans managed to make it that loud in our home stadium. Show the freak up to games.

I wish I felt about Jared Goff, the way I feel about Ben Roethlisberger when the game is on the line. I need to see Jared Goff at 240-245 pounds, I'm tired of him being a fucking feather in the pocket.

P.S Carson Wentz is out for the season with an ACL tear. Karma for going for Goff's knees. Fuck them and their fans, and Los Angeles.

Last edited:

JRobinson

MiLB
No. He moved the ball and they got 2 fgs then got the 1st down at the end. Nick foles.

After they got the lead and knew wentz was out they relaxed just a little. Can't relax in this league. It allows backups to beat you and that's exactly what happened.

It’s cool. Disagree

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At that stage of the game you don’t risk the sack. Clearly they were running s deep route that wasn’t there. Get rid of the ball. You have the lead and 2 more downs.