Vent Thread: Eagles@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KDS73

Rookie
Had a feeling this was coming after the Eagles laid an egg on national tv against Seattle. Knew they'd be coming in salty after that one and that beating them would be tough.

No shame in losing to this Eagles team though. They have a qb who is (was?) playing at an mvp level this year, and they're just an all around solid team. A team that was holding down the #1 seed in the conference for a while until they had a bad game. Crying about the refs is loser talk, so I'm just not going to go there. We lost to a good team, plain and simple. A team that can beat anyone when they're playing well. Oh well. Learn from it and move on.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was talking about tru giving the refs an excuse to throw the flag. They were officiating tight on the rams and he knew it. Still he had to talk.

Again both players were warned, both players were jawing yet only one guy got flagged. I get we want to pile on Tru and that's fine but be honest he wasn't the problem there the ref's were. I've never seen a game this poorly officiated.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That confirms what I already thought. He finally makes one play and has to chirp about it. That was 4 free points and the PI on 3rd down for 50 yards was another 7. Just do your job.
Both players were warned both players weren't chirping that's already been established by NRC who was right there and heard them talking and relayed this information.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Both players were warned both players weren't chirping that's already been established by NRC who was right there and heard them talking and relayed this information.
Ok. I'm not sure what the ref heard then.
Sorry but TJ needs to just play football.
He's not good enough to act out after finally making a play.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, it is what it is and it is in the rear view mirror. We should have won this one. I was screaming to RUN THE BALL too much during this game. Bright side of Gurley getting less than 20 touches a game is he'll have fresh legs for the playoffs. (Yes, we are making the playoffs!) Officials are definitely tied to a league agenda. I don't know how we get on the favored list so this team needs to learn how to not give them excuses to screw us. The fan base in LA annoys me but I get it. A lot of fans are not as passionate as we are and choose to avoid games that will have a full house or choose to take a nice profit by selling their tickets to the highest bidder. Remember McVay is a rookie and he was hired because he is a young innovative mind in football. That doesn't come without lapses in traditional wisdom we are used to seeing in certain situations. At times, it's going to cost us and at others it is going to give us unexpected success in unexpected situations. I just hope injuries don't derail us like it probably just did to the Eagles. We now have a "revenge factor" with the three other top teams in the NFC. (Seahags, Vikings, Eagles) That's good ammo to have for the playoffs. (Saints have that on us, Panthers, we haven't seen this year but I still have that game Bradford got hurt in on my mind.) Another concern I have is why our TEs are still relatively invisible??????? We saving that? Show me the money!!!!!!!!!

socalrams90

Starter
Watching highlights and seeing wentz standing as a statue on the 4th down they scored on hurt even more smh. Couldn’t even pressure him there!

This game was blown so many times and I’m fucking tired of having to say that after all of our big games.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
We're not staring at missing the playoffs. If we beat Seattle, we're almost guaranteed a spot.
Yeah but if we lose to them, which is likely, we’re in must win mode and even then we might not make it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok I’m taking my Goff blinders off. He comes up small against a top team.
Again
Ok to clarify, my blinders are off and I cant go around thinking that at 23 he's ready to be top 5 in the league.
I'm going to have to accept that he's merely top 10....

Fwiw I was there with my brother to witness the sad ass faces on the iggles fans when we blocked the punt for touchdown. It was a dog fight, and we were screaming our heads off towards the end. They were all in dismay to see us come back from a 7-21 first half to a 35-31 4th quarter. They came out on top, but it came with a cost. The best ability is availability. Wentz wants to scramble, but unless you're Russell Wilson expect to get hit. I'd still take Goff any day of the week, because the less you get hit, the longer you will last. He's two years younger than Wentz at 23 with a 31 y/o rookie head coach who is going through the motions himself. Cheer up fellas, our squad is finally fun to watch. Let's get the win at Seattle

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
This will anger some people, but I think Los Angeles deserves a special "freak you." There are many great Rams fans in LA. I don't mean any offense to any of those fans, but it's freaking sad that the Eagles fans managed to make it that loud in our home stadium. Show the freak up to games.
They make it tough man....$200-$100 to PARK......I'm not gonna include concession prices....food & drink....just the seating...the traffic...and the cost of a good ticket....most people will sell their tix for a profit in LA...most buy season tix to SELL....investment...so, it's tough to get fans to go....and it's a bunch of Packer, Eagles, Steelers....it's a bunch of transplanted fans out here willing to buy tix....and it's a bad venue....and we continue to lose BIG games at home....

give it some time...but it may never be as it was...all blue and gold.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Some vents...

Ogletree shouldn't have played....hurt...it showed....give Littleton the mic'd helmet....Hagar is cool...But Littleton is a game changer...Shoulda had another blocked punt too.

I agree with limiting Gurley's touches....15-19 runs....5-8 passes....but in games like this...big games...feed the beast.

Can't have that fumble....liked the call...can't have that fumble. Gotta get on page with Watkins too...just looked...they don't look comfortable. More Mike Thomas...less Josh Reynolds...

Tru.....yappin after one fuckin play....not a pick...ONE PLAY!....

Pederson...Hill....NRC....and I like Robey....but I think all those guys can be replaced....not too happy with John Johnson or Joyner's play either...decent but....not championship worthy.

Mark Barron....I know...what the fuck Champ???? Barron is a SS....not an ILB....for all the great plays he makes, he's killing us on running stuff...he should be back there with Joyner...

I'm starting to really like this Cooper Kupp feller....LOL
Jared had the ball with enough clock to make his name in this league with a huge crunch time win over the Eagles. And he played like a little b!#ch. Of all the elements in that fourth quarter that is something I'm most pi$$ed about.

There's still gonna be plenty of opportunity down the stretch, starting next week, for him to do that sort of thing. But I am tired of watching him come up short when the chips are down like that vs the top defense. Dude is learning, I get it, but still. Kid's gotta take his flak this week man, he deserves it.
I swear...I didn't do nothing to this guy....LOL

Not a terrible game Merl....just not enough....I know what you mean tho bro....

for those that question what Merl is saying....watch certain teams at the end of games...certain players...end of game stuff...clutch stuff...winning gene stuff...
Hard to win when the opposing team has the ball twice as long as you do. Eagles had the ball for 40 minutes to our 20 mins.
I guess yards DO matter....yards..+..3rd down conversions...= very large TOP

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
It seemed to me that the only time the eagles got flagged for holding was when someone's arm wrapped around Aaron Donald's neck. Saw a bunch of plays where a jersey got yanked which allowed run gaps to form or allowed Wentz to escape a strip sack.

What ever happened to home field advantage?