Vent Thread: Eagles@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Go ahead and disagree @Ramlock he does this bullcrap Alot and it cost us every time add to that he isn't as shut down as everyone talks about. The only time his ass is shut down is against far inferior teams

It was a bullshit call

There is jawing in every fucking game

Damn right I disagree

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Plain and simple choke job . Lose next week and the playoffs could be gone . Beyond disappointed with the 4th quarter effort . Top of the hump to the bottom of the hill . Beating Seattle will be a tough job .
Don't have the slightest bit of confidence that we can handle that pressure

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am so pizzed I can hardly explain it. This game should have been won....Why in the h.ell do you run towards the weak side of the Oline, instead of towards Whitworth and Saffold on the first play of a three and out.....Gurley was running at will earlier in the game...WHY dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then that freakin turn over for a TD is making me go INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll talk to you guys in a few days, because I'm not letting this piss poor ending ruin my big week....out

TexasRam

Legend
Win at Seattle and all is forgiven.

I been telling you guys this is why I don’t like a running QB like Wentz.

If we lose at Seattle we need Atlanta to lose. Fortunately they have some tough games ahead.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Rams beat themselves , wentz did good in the first half but the coaches made the right adjustments. Players made stupid plays .

Hate to make excuses but there was alot of had calls.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
I get McVay wanting be aggressive and you cant go away from what the team's identity is, but good lord give Gurley the damn ball. He was shredding them every time he touched it and he was clearly hungry to perform on the big stage. Its McVays nature to go for the jugular with the deep shot, but just give the ball gurley get big chunks and win the damn game.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
It was a bullcrap call

There is jawing in every freaking game

Damn right I disagree

It may have been bull crap butt he as a PROFESSIONAL should know the refs are targeting you don't give them a reason he knew better and still acted a fool

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Life of a Rams fan, am I right? Goff should have never been put in that position in the first place. Gurley was amazing all game and didn’t touch the ball enough.

Can’t wait to see those fuckers again in January. Lets kick the shit out of the Seahawks.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ugly game that exposed some flaws... Goff has to be better under pressure. Team has to learn how to win when shit goes wrong. Still have a ton of hope for this group. Let one get away

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This will anger some people, but I think Los Angeles deserves a special "fuck you." There are many great Rams fans in LA. I don't mean any offense to any of those fans, but it's fucking sad that the Eagles fans managed to make it that loud in our home stadium. Show the fuck up to games.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
FullSizeRender_2_1024x1024.jpg

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Refs gave the Eagles this game. One call on Trumaine and the other call on the field goal. Rams totally got robbed on this.

But the Eagles won’t get any further because Wentz is going to be out for a long time.
Both trumaine calls were bad. That pass interference was bs

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Can't stop the "mighty" Nicky Folds with the clock winding down?

Then you don't deserve to win.

35 points should be enough for a win.

Take a some extra laps, D.

Hope Hav and Whit are ok.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I'm just concerned about not even making the playoffs now. Winning next week in Seattle is going to be arguably tougher than this game.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Has AI developed to the point where we can fire every Ref and replace them with robots ?