Vent Thread: Eagles@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Case Keenum, Nick Foles...Lurking next week on the Seachicken roster.....Austin Davis.

I’ll let myself out.
:sneak:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Why do payers have to talk shit when they make a stop on 3rd down. Fucking clowns. I blame tru for this loss.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So pi$$ed. So many things to b!tch about here I just don't know where to start.

That personal foul in a critical game moment... Suck it refs.

That fumble in crunch time... Suck it Goff, and I hope to F you learned something.

Forgetting about the run game when you needed to kill the clock with the lead... Suck it McVay. Hope you learned too.

Lastly so many idiot moves by Rams players to take stupid effin penalties and just about give this game away. Suck it.

Oh and the Eagles and their fans can suck it too, good luck in the playoffs with Nick Foles.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great game. Poorly officiated. Would have liked to see Goff win one at the end.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
Absolutely embarrassing that Philly fans made it like a road game.

Next phase of Goff's development is he HAS to speed up his process. I've been waiting for him each week and I'm not seeing it. I love what he's doing, but he has to improve that part of his game. Aikman mentioned it. Thank God our O Line is playing great this year. If it wasn't he'd have more fumble/sacks.

Tavon wtf???

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hard to beat a team with awful
Officiating

Austin bye bye bruh

Need to feed Gurley more

Defense Phillips choked against nick fucking foles

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Somebody needs to tape the box score with Gurley's stat-line highlighted to McVay's office door. I'm tired of him abandoning the fucking running game. He cost us the game by getting greedy when our RT was momentarily injured. You can't do something that stupid in a one-point game.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm so livid with the officiating of this game. Worst loss of the season to me. We didn't even control it

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It's inexplicable to me how badly the Rams folded on offense and defense after Wentz went out and Foles came in.

You don't allow two late scoring drives to the backup QB if you're a good defense. Period.
And they couldn't stop Gurley all day and yet McVay decides to sling it all over the field including a crucial 3rd and 2.
Terrible 4th qtr. Dare i use the word choke? So irritated with this late collapse.

Oh and yeah the NFL officiating is beyond incompetent.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Without question, the worst officiated game— college or pro, I’ve seen in a while.

That said, McVay has to be better. The Eagles ran 40(!!!!!) more offensive plays than we did. Part of that is poor secondary play but not controlling the clock and keeping their O on the sideline was fatal. His refusal to ride Gurley has cost this team 2 of its 4 losses, and will no doubt cost them down the road unless he learns.

Montanaramfan

Rookie
Hopefully they all learn from their mistakes. Trumaine's taunting call was BS. The play Chris Long made...McVay trying to throw long with Havenstein just went out...not smart. If I was Wade, I would have blitz the crap out of Foles and make him beat you. We rushed four and it hurt...just like on the TD where Wentz had all day to throw.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Trujo needs to go period he's not worth a huge contract matter of fact he can sit the rest of the season he's a punk

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm sorry but the home crowd was an embarrassment. I didn't see a shot that had Rams fans as the majority. Playoff caliber game and 9-3. Shit needs to change real quick. Haven't heard the crowd louder this season then the moment Long stripped Goff and the eagles recovered. Makes me sad.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So ticked right now.
Draft all corners next year. I'm tired of seeing these guys injured on the sideline.

Yep. We've got a good, not great, defense. Need to improve the secondary with some guys who can actually cover for the duration of a QB's three step drop.

I freaking hate Tavon Austin so much. I freaking hate him.

He's garbage. Been sayin it and sayin it and sayin it. And still McVay keeps on trottin his sorry @$$ out there. Just stop for the love of F.