Training Camp - Day 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

but yeah, according to @sshat NFLN hosts, he's teaching Goff and Mannion something....Only thing he's teaching is how to be a short term Camp arm until the first/second round of cuts....

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
but yeah, according to @sshat NFLN hosts, he's teaching Goff and Mannion something....Only thing he's teaching is how to be a short term Camp arm until the first/second round of cuts....
Agree. It's pretty absurd to even think that, let alone print it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agree. It's pretty absurd to even think that, let alone print it.
They said out loud, supposedly the insider chick reporter, spewing the straight "poop"....turns out it was literally that....

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Battery dying on my phone. Camp report after dinner (ordered food, waiting on drinks). Be prepared for a blockbuster announcement (my form of click bait LOL).

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
*taps foot, keeps refreshing...

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
What a tease. Um I'm gonna give you some just not right now.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Part of me admires the heck out of him for following his dream...The other part is saying "man, what are you doing? enjoy life!"
He's lucky to be breathing. I don't see how a Dr. could clear him to play, with all the rage regarding CTE

WestCoastRam

Legend
That's awesome to see from Barwin. I'm not really sure why we were consistently the youngest team (maybe cause many of our FA additions were busts or injury washouts?) but the Rams need that "extra" that veteran knowledge and leadership provides.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
That's awesome to see from Barwin. I'm not really sure why we were consistently the youngest team (maybe cause many of our FA additions were busts or injury washouts?) but the Rams need that "extra" that veteran knowledge and leadership provides.
And it appears that the vets are making an immediate impact. In addition to Barwin, @bubbaramfan mentioned both Whitworth and Sullivan were teaching the oline. Woods and NRC are also standing out with their play.