Training Camp - Day 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Last years training camp EJ was shutting down Kenny Britt. Britt was getting frustrated. Something happened on the other side of the field when they got tangled up . Kenny came out of it flexing his muscles. --Gaines sat out & wAs never the same.

Two very different NFL personalities Britt vs Gaines. EJ Gaines has a very mature & professional demeanor, which I prefer myself.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Two very different NFL personalities Britt vs Gaines. EJ Gaines has a very mature & professional demeanor, which I prefer myself.

What do they say about cornerbacks, it's all about confidence. Get burned, come back the next play. One hopes that it was a confidence issue (maybe in his foot) that will be alleviated this year.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams Training Camp Special: Day 1 --Audio

One step closer to the NFL season as ESPN-LA's Eric Davis and Travis Rodgers host the Rams Training Camp Special, live from UC Irvine. They welcome Rams GM Les Snead who chats with them about the upcoming season. LA Rams reporter Dani Klupenger also stops by to give Eric and Travis the latest on the Rams. Former USC Trojan and newest Ram receiver Robert Woods joins the guys after practiced ends. (43:00)

Listen To Rams Camp Report

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I know what you mean JackD.... Imagine being on the East Coast and waiting until 6:30 pm Eastern time :banghead:

Per the schedule.... Sunday, July 30 Practice 3 p.m.

17campheader.jpg

I guess I get to wait until 630pm lol.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams Training Camp Special: Day 1 --Audio

One step closer to the NFL season as ESPN-LA's Eric Davis and Travis Rodgers host the Rams Training Camp Special, live from UC Irvine. They welcome Rams GM Les Snead who chats with them about the upcoming season. LA Rams reporter Dani Klupenger also stops by to give Eric and Travis the latest on the Rams. Former USC Trojan and newest Ram receiver Robert Woods joins the guys after practiced ends. (43:00)

Listen To Rams Camp Report
Thank you Eric Davis! A former player points out that there are two years left on AD's deal and "We don't have to pay you". Follows it up with everybody knows you deserve it and will get paid but the Rams have all the leverage since you have 2 years left on your contract.