To all of you posting "Goodbye" threads

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It has been less then a day and I'm already tired of LA fans telling St Louis fans I'm sorry I get it but get over it. Real easy to say when your getting the team just back off and let us deal with it as a city and quit telling us to get over it or like some said if it's more then 48hrs it's whining I'm looking at you dog
You can take as long as you want to get over it ..if you're gonna leave...leave but filling my source of rams information with woe is me posts does nothing but look for attention and make this place annoying...you're entitled to do as you please...myself and other fans don't owe any of you anything ...we get it you guys are sad ...that sucks but it won't change reality ..ps not an la fan I'm from new jersey

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
You can take as long as you want to get over it ..if you're gonna leave...leave but filling my source of rams information with woe is me posts does nothing but look for attention and make this place annoying...you're entitled to do as you please...myself and other fans don't owe any of you anything ...we get it you guys are sad ...that sucks but it won't change reality ..ps not an la fan I'm from new jersey
You ever stop and think maybe some were looking for comroderie and compassion ina tough time from those they have considered friends. Which after spending my time here with many of yall and opening/running rod Facebook page I considered most here friends. Just to be told we are just annoying attention seekers thank for that

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In my particular case, this decision to leave the Rams is not made rashly. I concluded weeks ago that this would be my decision should the NFL decide that the one city with an actionable, publicly-funded stadium plan was the one they would screw out of their team. I never truly believed it would happen - it flies in the face of logic, particularly if you believe that the NFL gives any semblance of a crap about its host cities - but I did accept it as a possibility, and thought through my response.

While the NFL's motives are purely financial, this might be one great thing they did for St. Louis. Because throwing all that public money into a new stadium would have been terrible for the region. Kroenke throwing his money into a stadium is a far better alternative. Unfortunately, that stadium will be in LA because Kroenke cares most about the $$$$$.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You ever stop and think maybe some were looking for comroderie and compassion ina tough time from those they have considered friends. Which after spending my time here with many of yall and opening/running rod Facebook page I considered most here friends. Just to be told we are just annoying attention seekers thank for that
You ever stop to think some of us are excited about this and we've been trying our best to not express that emotion out of respect for yall? Just to be further attacked and every thing over analyzed as if you guys are looking for offense? A guy trys to lighten the mood and say hey at least you'll save money and he's told to fuck off and he's not a real fan?

Sorry this happened man but honestly how long do you expect the rest of us to suppress our emotions ?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
You ever stop to think some of us are excited about this and we've been trying our best to not express that emotion out of respect for yall? Just to be further attacked and every thing over analyzed as if you guys are looking for offense? A guy trys to lighten the mood and say hey at least you'll save money and he's told to freak off and he's not a real fan?

Sorry this happened man but honestly how long do you expect the rest of us to suppress our emotions ?

Be happy yell to the heavens I'm happy for you all. Post your happiness away. Of you read what I'm saying I am directly dealing with the get over it move on or shit just watch it on TV posters. I'm happy yall are happy and will never attack any positive talk about the team that is what this site is for I just truly belive there needs to be more of that and less of the get over it crap

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Be happy yell to the heavens I'm happy for you all. Post your happiness away. Of you read what I'm saying I am directly dealing with the get over it move on or crap just watch it on TV posters. I'm happy yall are happy and will never attack any positive talk about the team that is what this site is for I just truly belive there needs to be more of that and less of the get over it crap
Well then I may have miss understood you and or grouped you In with everyone else and for that I apologize.
Of course we care for you guys and I consider many of you friends. I just got annoyed seeing people aggressively offended. Sorry brotha I can't relate to what you're going through...we literally dont have a professional franchise to call our own in new jersey...we literally have 2 teams using our land but ashamed of our name so as they say it's better to have loved and lost or.however that goes

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
In short, because the team turned away from me. If my wife divorces me after 23 years, I'll turn away from her, too, because my choice is not to participate in a relationship in which one side is completely disinterested in and dismissive of the other.

Yes, the ENTIRE team divorced you. Todd Gurley said to Aaron Donald "let's give DCH the finger!" If you want to be mad the only person you have a legitimate right to be mad about is Stan. Owning an NFL team is a BUSINESS though. I don't think I saw the stadium in St. Louis full all season long. Odds are they will have a lot more fans and a lot more publicity in LA. Free agents will also prefer LA than St. Louis. I refuse to blame Kroenke for doing what he thinks is best for the future of his team.

But the team will be the same Rams you love now. Donald will be blowing up linemen, Gurley will be hurdling Pro-Bowlers, and Austin will be taking punts to the house. Stop letting geography dictate your love for a team. That is some fair weather fan Seattle Seahawks BS right there.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Well then I may have miss understood you and or grouped you In with everyone else and for that I apologize.
Of course we care for you guys and I consider many of you friends. I just got annoyed seeing people aggressively offended. Sorry brotha I can't relate to what you're going through...we literally dont have a professional franchise to call our own in new jersey...we literally have 2 teams using our land but ashamed of our name so as they say it's better to have loved and lost or.however that goes

Yea it just annoys me when someone just flippantly tells a fan aah youll be OK just watch it on TV and save money.
People need to understand you pay for the experience not just the game. Yes I can watch a game on TV with my son but after taking my 6 year old son to the experience of live game it's not the same to just stare at the boob tube.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
That is some fair weather fan Seattle Seahawks BS right there.

This is the exact crap we don't need kn here knock it off. Also please do explain how wanting to root for a local team over a team thousands of miles away makes anyone fair weather

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think I saw the stadium in St. Louis full all season long. Odds are they will have a lot more fans and a lot more publicity in LA. Free agents will also prefer LA than St. Louis. I refuse to blame Kroenke for doing what he thinks is best for the future of his team.

Kroenke isn't doing it for the future of the team... he's doing it so he can show his rich buddies that he's the smartest guy in the room. Stan may look like a nerd, but he's got a huge ego that needs attention (not from St Louis football fans, mind you, but from other rich NFL owners). Bringing the NFL to LA will elevate Stan and make him a hero among the other owners. And please don't bring up the half-empty stadium thing. The fan support in LA was worse than St Louis when they were losing and let's face it... any team with a won/loss record like the Rams would surely not sell out their stadiums. And most free agents go where the money is (or maybe the opportunity to play). I don't live in Cal or St Louis but i can feel everyone's pain, and it's all Stan Kroenke's fault with an assist from Georgia Frontiere! Go Rams! And a big THANK YOU to all of the fans on this forum!!!!!!

FRO

Legend
Going to miss you if dont return but remember, if a team does come to St Louis it could be similar circumstances where an owner bones another city. Truth is most of the owners in this league dont really care where they play, they care about the money.
I don't want another team. Wouldn't want to do that to another city. Honestly I'm done with the NFL. Off to college football I go.

nighttrain

Legend
Maybe you can't cheer for a kroenke or demoff team, but how can you not cheer for a Donald and Gurley team?

freak the owner. I follow the players regardless of ownership, management, or city.
Horns, that's what it is all about
train

nighttrain

Legend
For what it's worth, Rams being moved; from LA to make a certain bitch money,,, this loss is how we felt then
train

f

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
May I ask about the intense passion for the location of your favorite football team? Its a bit odd to me that a person from England would be so upset over this. What if Stan moved the team to Manchester? Would you still be upset? Please be civil. Its with an honest interest that I ask.

For me it's not about where they play, they could be going from LA to St. Louis and I'd feel the exact same way, it's about the scummy way in which the entire process was handled. Kroenke, Goodell and the entire league come out looking like awful people to me and I'm not sure I can support any of them. If St. Louis had been unable to come up with anything I would have been first in line for me LA Rams Gurley jersey.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
I'll likely remain a Rams fan, but it just isn't the same. I'll probably never be able to afford to go to another Rams home game. Never be able to go to another Draft party and meet the players, etc. Happy for you LA fans (and jealous) that have your team back.

I have big problems with the way the NFL has treated St. Louis, and understand those saying they are giving up the NFL. Emotionally I feel the same way, but I'm pretty sure come Sundays during the season, or probably even this weekend, I'll be watching. The Rams should have just left last year, rather than going through this charade of a process and creating false hope and letting us waste millions on a stadium plan. It wouldn't have mattered what the Task Force came up with, they (NFL & Goodell) were never going to let the Rams stay here. And the Rams would never have come to St. Louis in the first place if the NFL had given us an expansion team.

I do hope that the NFL never gets another dime of public money to build another stadium because of what they have done to St. Louis. And all those smaller market owners come to rue the day they let the Rams leave St. Louis with 300+ million public financing for a stadium on the table. I hope it bites the NFL in the ass big time. I hope Goodell and Kroenke both drop dead today, that would make me happy.

I'm going to be a Panthers fan for the playoffs, and maybe going forward, since Jerry Richardson was one of only 2 owners who voted against letting the Rams leave. I think he has integrity.

So I'm very bitter, but mostly realistic. And I am happy for the LA fans. Just promise me that 15 years from now if they go something like 15-65 over the previous 5 years, that you will still support them and fill that mega-stadium. Else you'll be hearing about how LA doesn't support the Rams and just isn't a football town etc. etc.

…..

Legend
It has been less then a day and I'm already tired of LA fans telling St Louis fans I'm sorry I get it but get over it. Real easy to say when your getting the team just back off and let us deal with it as a city and quit telling us to get over it or like some said if it's more then 48hrs it's whining I'm looking at you dog
I think this post is pretty fair. For sure its every bit as fair as the posts I made. It's probably best if I stay out of it. I should have just done that from the beginning. You guys need your moment to express yourselves.

For the record, I live in Atlanta so it's much easier for me to have the disconnect that allows me to be indifferent.

I didn't mean to start no chit. We are all brothers here.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I understand the whole follow the team not the owner thing, and I must admit that I still love this team and the players, but man I would be lying if I said I wholeheartedly want to root for a Kroenke owned team. If St. Louis didn't make an effort to build a stadium and the Rams left, I would follow them with no problems, but getting shafted leaves me wondering where my loyalty now lies. Last night, I was sure that I wouldn't follow this team anymore and only root against them. Now, I really don't know. Since I'm on the fence now, my guess is once football season rolls around again, I will find myself wanting to root for the Rams again much like a lot of the L.A. fans did back in 1995. I will probably find myself calling directv trying to strike a deal for NFL Ticket. Damn you NFL for making pro football so damn addictive!!!!!! Oh, and I still freaking hat the Seahawks and 49ers, so there's that.
Sounds like me in '94. Not many St Louis fans realize there was a proposal on the table from Anaheim at that time and the NFL was trying to get her to the table. I hated her for everything that went on after she took the reins. It was one thing after another that took down our team. When they left I thought I might be able to cheer for another team. But alas - once I saw the horns it was obvious that I couldn't be anything but a Rams fan. I still hate what Georgia did but to be honest - I never cheered for Rosenbloom either - just my Rams.

I really hope you end up doing the same man. I would personally miss having you around.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yes, the ENTIRE team divorced you. Todd Gurley said to Aaron Donald "let's give DCH the finger!" If you want to be mad the only person you have a legitimate right to be mad about is Stan. Owning an NFL team is a BUSINESS though. I don't think I saw the stadium in St. Louis full all season long. Odds are they will have a lot more fans and a lot more publicity in LA. Free agents will also prefer LA than St. Louis. I refuse to blame Kroenke for doing what he thinks is best for the future of his team.

But the team will be the same Rams you love now. Donald will be blowing up linemen, Gurley will be hurdling Pro-Bowlers, and Austin will be taking punts to the house. Stop letting geography dictate your love for a team. That is some fair weather fan Seattle Seahawks BS right there.
To all - this kind of rhetoric just earned this member a timeout. I urge everyone to give the fans of St Louis their time. I also urge people to not cast their view on how other fans should handle the move. Respect your fellow ROD members. We will not allow fans to whack on each other here. That is not what we are about.

…..

Legend
Sounds like me in '94. Not many St Louis fans realize there was a proposal on the table from Anaheim at that time and the NFL was trying to get her to the table. I hated her for everything that went on after she took the reins. It was one thing after another that took down our team..
I hated her more for not keeping Dickerson. I wanted Everett AND Dickerson. I hated that she chose one over the other. At least that's how I felt at the time... hope my facts aren't wrong.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I hated her more for not keeping Dickerson. I wanted Everett AND Dickerson. I hated that she chose one over the other. At least that's how I felt at the time... hope my facts aren't wrong.
She simply wanted money over all else. However it worked out... didn't seem to matter to her.