To all of you posting "Goodbye" threads

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Hi, new to the board and a lifelong Browns fan. Season tickets since 1978.

I just wanted to stop by and say sorry, I know exactly how you feel. Kroenke is a modern day Modell. Not telling the truth to a great fan base, and lining his pockets on the way out.

To me, the NFL is failing it's fan bases. Greed is the winner as usual.

I've been to St. Louis a couple of times, and once was for a Browns-Rams game in 2007. Had a great time in a great sports city.

I'm from CLE, moved away 6 years ago and have tried to explain the moving thing to people who are removed from it. I was a Rams fan but always wanted the Browns to do well.

Most people don't get it and never will.

I agree the NFL is failing its customers and they aren't protecting the shield they are tarnishing it.

Maybe Cuban is right. Of course though the NBA has had A LOT of franchise movement

tahoe

Pro Bowler
@RamsFan14 @CoachO I know how you guys feel, I feel the same way. Ive been in a dazy for the last couple days. I never thought it would actually happen, even up to the point right before the vote. So the news hit me like a ton of bricks. I asked myself what do I do now? Do I pick a new team, if so how do I pick? But I came to the realization that any team I picked I'd have to root from afar. I wouldn't get the same up close and personal relationship like I did with the Rams here with any other team either. So I decided that if I'm going to have to root from afar with any team it might as well be the team ive loved for the last 21 years. Kroenke makes it a hell of alot tougher to do that but I'm focusong on the team itself. Anys I hope that helps a little with your decision process.

RamsFan14

Starter
@RamsFan14 @CoachO I know how you guys feel, I feel the same way. Ive been in a dazy for the last couple days. I never thought it would actually happen, even up to the point right before the vote. So the news hit me like a ton of bricks. I asked myself what do I do now? Do I pick a new team, if so how do I pick? But I came to the realization that any team I picked I'd have to root from afar. I wouldn't get the same up close and personal relationship like I did with the Rams here with any other team either. So I decided that if I'm going to have to root from afar with any team it might as well be the team ive loved for the last 21 years. Kroenke makes it a hell of alot tougher to do that but I'm focusong on the team itself. Anys I hope that helps a little with your decision process.

Thanks tahoe, you bring up some very good points! I did not like the way Kroenke handled the situation, nor the NFL's way either... It is what it is tho. It is Kroenke's team, he should be able to do w/e he wants with the Rams. In that sense, I think it's fine what he did, although there are plenty of negatives to dwell upon in the process to relocate. After giving it some thought and reading these posts, it wouldn't make too much sense for me to ditch EVERYTHING. I love the posters on this website, very supportive and caring, and it'd stink to lose this too because of all the BS that's happened. I think I'll stick around and follow the Rams, although I might peak at other teams more so now. Not fully confirmed, but I think I'll find a way to adapt to the "LA" Rams.