To all of you posting "Goodbye" threads

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Instead of posting in each one, I'll just leave you with some advice here. A very wise man once told me while I was in the middle of a deeply hurtful situation and was getting ready to burn bridges behind me, "PT, never make any major decision when you're this pissed off." That advice has bailed me out many a time.

Take some time off from the whole posting thing. You are always welcome to change your mind and come back. If you do however decide to leave for good, know that your presence here will be missed. Your account will always remain open.

PT

DenverRam

Starter
why would anyone come back to a board where others mock us for leaving after a horrible asshole of an owner and league rigs the process against your city while feeding your city leaders false hope.

yall fucking crazy.

Go make your LA bullshit FA threads. I hope LA crashes and Burns.

FRO

Legend
This move didn't sneak up on us. We had a good feeling once Kroenke bought the team the days in St Louis were numbered. This isn't reactionary for me. I cannot and will not cheer for a team owned by Kroenke. I cannot and will not cheer for a team ran by a liar like Demoff. I wish you guys the most amount of luck. Hopefully you have some winning seasons in store for you. I wish you guys nothing but the best. As a St Louisian I can't support a team that did my city the way Kroenke and Demoff did.

fancents86

Starter
why would anyone come back to a board where others mock us for leaving after a horrible icehole of an owner and league rigs the process against your city while feeding your city leaders false hope.

yall freaking crazy.

Go make your LA bullcrap FA threads. I hope LA crashes and Burns.
That was only a few, and those few I've never seen post before. IMO their IP should be banned from here.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think it's sad how people are acting right now. Like Prime said, please just take some time to let this set in before you get so upset. It's pretty evident most hate Kroenke right now but to stop rooting for a team you know you love just seems so over the top to me. And like I said in a previous thread, we all root for the team, which is really the players. Don't quit on the players. Hate the owner to your hearts content. But giving up because of one person doesn't make sense to me.

And when the team wins the SB in the next couple years you'll be happy you stayed.

FRO

Legend
I think it's sad how people are acting right now. Like Prime said, please just take some time to let this set in before you get so upset. It's pretty evident most hate Kroenke right now but to stop rooting for a team you know you love just seems so over the top to me. And like I said in a previous thread, we all root for the team, which is really the players. Don't quit on the players. Hate the owner to your hearts content. But giving up because of one person doesn't make sense to me.

And when the team wins the SB in the next couple years you'll be happy you stayed.
Unfortunately we all don't deal with things the same way. Maybe I'm vindictive, but I cannot root for a Kroenke owned team to have success, and luckily for me his track record as an owner of various sports teams leads me to believe he won't be successful often.

…..

Legend
In time, this too shall pass.

Hate to lose good friends, but I'm sticking with my Rams.

Good luck to everyone who choose to take this personal and make it about a city.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Unfortunately we all don't deal with things the same way. Maybe I'm vindictive, but I cannot root for a Kroenke owned team to have success, and luckily for me his track record as an owner of various sports teams leads me to believe he won't be successful often.

Well you gotta do what you gotta do man. I'm not trying to make you feel something you don't. I just feel bad. We have a lot of great fans on this site like yourself. I hate to see you go. But if it's what you need to I get it.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
No real poster here would ever mock anyone leaving. This is the best place online by far for knowledgeable and classy fans. Reading the posts makes me a better fan learning from the different perspectives here, whether I agree or not, and best when people disagree with me so I can learn to look at something a way that I hadn't considered. It is in that selfish interest that I hate the thought of anyone leaving because we will miss out on what they gave to the board. Hope to see people back some day, maybe you feel you didn't matter to the owner or team, but you matter here.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Maybe you can't cheer for a kroenke or demoff team, but how can you not cheer for a Donald and Gurley team?

Fuck the owner. I follow the players regardless of ownership, management, or city.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I'm a bit mixed about this all to be honest. I really feel for those in St Louis that have just lost their team. On the other hand I'm excited for those on here from LA as they will be welcoming the opportunity to see their team every other week. I am a Rams supporter at the heart of it and living down here in Australia, to be honest, it didn't matter where my Rams were located, I was only ever going to get to see them if I took a hell of a road trip!! :) That obviously make the whole Rams to LA thing a little easier for me to bear but as previously stated, I do feel for my St Louis brothers. I had grand plans to meet a heap of you all in a couple of years time when I finally did take that 'hell of a road trip' across the Atlantic.

I hope I still get to catch up with you at a Rams game in the future.

One more thing I'd like to add, I just got through reading what Mr Kroenke had to say about St Louis, the sporting town, and it has left a rather sour taste in my mouth. There are certain ways you go about things, some with class, some without. I think we all (LA and ST Louis Ram fans) know what category those comments fall into.

I completely understand if patrons of this site were to pack up and support another team. It's everyones right to make a decision that best suits their needs but I do hope if you decide to part ways, you will come back here from time to time to say Gidday.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
why would anyone come back to a board where others mock us for leaving after a horrible icehole of an owner and league rigs the process against your city while feeding your city leaders false hope.

yall freaking crazy.

Because those people are the vast minority and in most cases we will kick them to the curb rather than lose fans that have been here through thick and thin. The fans from the Lou that stick with the Rams will always be welcome here. Mocking them will not be tolerated.

Stel

Starter
Instead of posting in each one, I'll just leave you with some advice here. A very wise man once told me while I was in the middle of a deeply hurtful situation and was getting ready to burn bridges behind me, "PT, never make any major decision when you're this pissed off." That advice has bailed me out many a time.

Take some time off from the whole posting thing. You are always welcome to change your mind and come back. If you do however decide to leave for good, know that your presence here will be missed. Your account will always remain open.

PT

Good advice, I've tried to follow it, and it is why I'm trying not to post right now. Appreciate the kind words from some of the gracious ROD members to my fellow fans who have had enough. If I were to post, I'd post about wishing bad, evil, painful, incurable things to happen to Kroenke and that isn't the type of person I want to be.

The fundamental problem is that, as much a I've enjoyed chatting with many of the people on this forum, I cannot support anything good happening to Kroenke. I want him to lose money (he won't) and can't support anything that makes him more obscenely wealthy than he already is. His relocation being successful will line his pockets. I can't support that success. Right now, having a lot of trouble seeing how I can participate here with that attitude.

Wishing the best to all on this forum (well, most anyway); wishing the worst to Kroenke and anything he loves.

Hope the Rams do well in LA after Kroenke dies.

Pax vobiscum.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Good advice, I've tried to follow it, and it is why I'm trying not to post right now. Appreciate the kind words from some of the gracious ROD members to my fellow fans who have had enough. If I were to post, I'd post about wishing bad, evil, painful, incurable things to happen to Kroenke and that isn't the type of person I want to be.

The fundamental problem is that, as much a I've enjoyed chatting with many of the people on this forum, I cannot support anything good happening to Kroenke. I want him to lose money (he won't) and can't support anything that makes him more obscenely wealthy than he already is. His relocation being successful will line his pockets. I can't support that success. Right now, having a lot of trouble seeing how I can participate here with that attitude.

Wishing the best to all on this forum (well, most anyway); wishing the worst to Kroenke and anything he loves.

Pax vobiscum.
But you'll still talk draft with us, right, right??? Come back when you are ready. You are a solid contributor. I understand, but there is only one owner that I have ever liked in my whole life.... Not Stan.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Pax vobiscum.

That's too bad, Stel. Hope you stick around for draft talk, at minimum.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I know I won't need time. I am NOT giving any of my time or money to this league anymore. If anything, this whole process has opened my eyes up greatly as to how I need to spend my time and money a lot more wisely than on football. I'm not going to help greedy billionaires get more money. I'm down to baseball, hockey and soccer now. NFL has dropped down to NBA levels for me in terms of how much I'll be paying attention to it, which is what I see on the espn app as I scroll down. I only became a fan when the Rams came to stl. If the Rams got a fair shake I would be perfectly ok. They didn't. I'm done. I have not come back on this board for several hours since I first posted in another thread. I'm logging out after this and will not be back. Mods can delete my profile whenever you feel like it. No bad wishes to you guys or LA. Enjoy the league.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
This may or may not help some of my "St Louis Ram brothers", but I'm gonna try to help you get through this initial painful time. At least a little bit.

I've lived in SoCal since '56. Been a Ram fan since '67. Yeah, I'm OLD.

Hurt like a "mutha" when my Rams left in '95. Hated Georgia Frontiere like many of you are now hating on Kroenke.

No internet. No Sunday Ticket. No Ram message boards.

It was a bitch. So I understand exactly how you feel.

But here's the good news. I have been able to follow and enjoy my Rams a hundred times better these past 20 years (thanks to the above) than I EVER could when they were right here in my backyard.

So please trust me on this... The same can become true for you once the initial hurt recedes. And it will recede.

You can try becoming a fan of another team. But I doubt that it will "take". It sure didn't for me.

This board will miss your input while you're gone, but please don't cut off your nose to spite your face. Don't deprive yourself of the camaraderie and just plain fun of board participation.

The Rams are on the verge, guys. I can feel it. It's gonna be a helluva ride. Let's take that ride together.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler

yall freaking crazy.

Well at least you're being mature about all this....

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

Going to miss you if dont return but remember, if a team does come to St Louis it could be similar circumstances where an owner bones another city. Truth is most of the owners in this league dont really care where they play, they care about the money.

fancents86

Starter
I think more people would understand why we can't root for the Rams anymore if Stans name was Obama.