The Official Vent Thread; Giants at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

duckhunter

Starter
Wells and Joseph are pitiful.

GRob needs lots of work. They had stunts around him the whole day.

Live by the blitz and die by the blitz.

Actually we were lucky the score was that close.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I have never participated in the Vent thread before. I'm not that guy.

But Wells must go! 2 awful shotgun snaps, one that cost us a TD.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fuck Scott Wells. If he plays another fucking game for this team, I will lose my shit. Put in Barrett Jones or Tim Barnes next week. He's a fucking Center that can't snap the fucking ball correctly. You're being paid top Center money to botch snap after fucking snap. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

As for the rest of my rant, the defense was shit today. Aaron Donald is the only guy that showed up. Trumaine played like trash and was burnt constantly. William Beatty's gameplan for Robert Quinn was to hold him on every single play because the refs could only call it four or five times. I guess he was right...but at least the refs did call it a few times. Tired of that bullshit.

Jeff Fisher, this was your chance to show the team was turning the corner. This was your chance to get us to .500 and you blew it. You lost a lot of my confidence and support today. What a shitty game.

And you know what, Brian Schottenheimer called a great game today. Fuck shitting on Schotty, the guy did an admirable job. But Scott Wells and Davin Joseph were so fucking terrible as usual. And Shaun Hill, who had a solid game, missed a couple big plays. Joe Barksdale has also been a huge letdown. He had another poor game today.

Aaron Donald and Kenny Britt...you both stood out today in a good way. Keep it up. I want Britt back next year. With a real QB, he can be a 1000 yard WR for us.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm so over venting. Poor game, let's move onto Seattle and hope for a good end to an underwhelming season

That's what stings the most. We lose a lot of mojo heading into the chance to upset those bastards

Penguin.

Rookie
What the hell was up tonight? I am honestly wondering if someone sent out a hit for OBJ. In the crossfire of OBJ's head hunting, we lost EJ Gaines and got Will Hayes ejected. Alec Ogletree, you are a piece of shit for tackling him out of bounds. Josh Brown, you are a piece of shit for donkey kicking Cody Davis.

Aside from the thug like play of some people in this game, our offensive line played mediocre. Kenny Britt is my hero. Why not give Tre Mason the ball against one of the worst run stopping teams in the NFL? They are finally calling holding calls against OL's holding Quinn. Shaun Hill has a mediocre arm, but he doesn't make mistakes. Just some poor throws, like his one to Stedman or the high one to Tavon.

I hope EJ is alright.

Edit: Also forgot Trumaine played like dog shit. Someone get that kid some butter, I hate when my toast is dry.

Athos

Legend
Kroenke looked none too happy. . .

You'd think a businessman would if his product looks like shit 3 years running under Fisher.

I think most certainly Fisher gets on the hot seat should we drop it to the Hags next week. And he should be. Shotty too. GW too. Hell, every single one of them.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Everyone is all over the oline so I'll go somewhere else. I want to focus on the defense. Over the course of most of this season this defense has not got consistent pressure on the qb. How many games have we watched where the qb has way too much time to throw? They are not getting it done on a consistent basis. If this does not get better, there will be more games where people are wide open. Too many games this year when the qb is not under any duress at all. Very hard to watch.

Penguin.

Rookie
I'd give Tavon for OBJ, not Donald though. Donald is too important for us. Probably our best defensive player along with EJ Gaines.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
This was a kick in the nuts that I didn't see coming. The D decided to take the game off.

Tru is NOT a starting corner. Scott Wells is the worst person I know!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Glad everyone saw what I have been seeing.

Said it LAST WEEK... I'll KEEP saying it.

Wells and Joseph have to go. Sticking with them is a FLAW in Fisher's coaching that Veteran coach Coughlin exploited easily.

Bruce Arians wins with "next guy up" and expects his BEST PLAYERS to step up and MAKE PLAYS.

Jim Harbaugh burns out his welcome with expectations, but he teaches fundamental football and he gets guys like Colin Kaepernick to actually WIN in the NFL. If that's not coaching magic, someone will have to define it better for me.

Pete Carroll wins with a team concept based on simple concepts that require precise execution that allow his players to play fast, hard and in the system.

Coach Fisher? He touts trotting out the same failing and flailing vets who've cost this team victory after victory as a virtue.

I was on Coach Fisher's bandwagon, but dang if dood doesn't have the only bandwagon with ejector seats...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Well that was fun....Just another ho-hum performance....Wow, is Tru Johnson that bad, or ODB that good? And Ruben Randall too? I missed a bunch of this one, how did Randle score in the first quarter?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You'd think a businessman would if his product looks like crap 3 years running under Fisher.

I think most certainly Fisher gets on the hot seat should we drop it to the Hags next week. And he should be. Shotty too. GW too. Hell, every single one of them.

I don't get the Schotty hate today. The offense actually played well and overall this season, they've overachieved IMO. I'm done blaming Schotty. This O has been better than they should be.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Pathetic. An undisciplined pathetic mess of shit. Fucking Bullshit display of a game.

Bench them, all of them who helped make this mess. Wells, tree, Tru, McLeod, Joseph. Bench em all. Fuck it.

We played like the score should have been 50-10.

Pathetic display. Truly a pathetic pile of shit.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm tired of watching games that sound like they're being played in a library.

Athos

Legend
I was on Coach Fisher's bandwagon, but dang if dood doesn't have the only bandwagon with ejector seats...

I've straight up ejected myself as being a fan of Fisher. I'm done. Just fucking done with his "coaching." Yes, air quotes. I don't think he can coach out of a paper bag right now.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
What was he talking about when he said that a kicker kicked someone in the face. Can someone explain.