The Official Vent Thread; Giants at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
You know the deal. No attacking fellow members. No name calling of Rams players or coaches.

vlt.gif

Athos

Legend
Time to fucking move on from this awful fucking coaching staff.

To think their record will likely be worse this year than when Fisher first got here.

SierraRam

Recreational User
For the last 10 years, I've been over-hyping our players knowing deep down they weren't as good as i thought. This year was different. I believe we have the talent. We're a QB and a few OL's away... That's doable!

Am I wrong? I'm sick of this type of loss.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Undisciplined football irritates me. We shot ourselves in the foot so many times this game. This one hurts.

ram007

Starter
For the last 10 years, I've been over-hyping our players knowing deep down they weren't as good as i thought. This year was different. I believe we have the talent. We're a QB and a few OL's away... That's doable!

Am I wrong? I'm sick of this type of loss.

I am concerned about secondary going into next year.

Alan

Legend
SierraRam doubting his sanity:
I believe we have the talent. We're a QB and a few OL's away... That's doable!

Am I wrong?
While I think we're missing more than just the few pieces you mentioned I agrre with your contention that we have talent now. No doubt about it. I don't always see it on the field though. Youngsters? Or something more.

Last edited:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
If your center... Cannot block consistently, create push in the run game or snap the ball, what does he do to earn a paycheck?

Rainram

Starter
Wells and Joseph are soooo bad that I find it mind boggling our staff have kept them on the team, much less in the lineup, for the entire year.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Is Fisher too fucking fat and happy? I do wonder after a game like this, maybe he would do better with a little fire under his ass...

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I'm so over venting. Poor game, let's move onto Seattle and hope for a good end to an underwhelming season

Athos

Legend
Wells has been a GD THIEF since he signed his GD contract with the Rams.

Davin too.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Consistent theme: Scott Wells and Davin Joseph are the worst players on the field for the rams. Why are they still starting?

Greg Stone

Rookie
Just got back from band practice. It looks like missing the game worked out to my advantage.