The Official Rams vs. Vikings Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I'm also pretty pissed I spent $200 on freaking Sunday ticket. Looking like that might have been a waste if this team is gonna play like this all year.

Philly5

Rookie
Spent $180 for Sunday Ticket. Fell asleep during the third quarter. Team is not prepared/not good. Think we are on our way all the way back to square one unfortunately.

ViperLjs

Rookie
This level of play is simply fucking inexcusable. Fisher has some real questions about his competency at this point....a 5-11 team comes into your house and dominates you in all phases. I don't want to hear about the QB's; the ENTIRE TEAM looks like total shit.

How do we always return to this place? It's insane. Every year I think this type of play is behind us, and every year I'm proven wrong.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams need to trade Saffold or just convert him into a punter. I don't know how much more clear it could be that he's a china doll.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Just a truly pathetic game. All that talk about defending our turf and this is what you show up with? Try again Fish.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
There's no such thing as football gods. There's only incompetence and mediocrity. Yeah, the ball sometimes takes funny bounces and injuries can happen at the worst of times but talent, skill, and heart rise above that.

Well, this is the vent thread. The only other thing you can chalk up losing #1 and #2 QB's to is bad luck. Either way, it's something you can't control, no matter who you draft or how you coach.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Nope-I'm done. They can seriously go back to LA for all I care. I'm a big enough football fan that I don't need a "team" to root for. Was a lifelong 49er fan before the Rams came to St. Louis, & I'll certainly never cheer for them again, but I've had enough of the poor product the Rams continue to put on the field.

shooting-gallery.gif

LOL see ya!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Schotty's going nowhere. Fisher will stick with his guy to the end. I think they all get another year. More built in excuses. The only thing that would cause Kroenke to make a change would be if they went 2-14 and its clear Fisher has lot the team. I don't see that happening. They might lose a lot of games but they will play for Fisher. They're just not good enough to win for him.

Debacled

Starter
Haven't been excited, hopeful yes, but not excited since Bradford went down.

Teams do not do well after losing their starting QB, pretty much ever. Warner was an exception

AZRamsFan93

The Rams have answered a previous poster's question about this board being delusional.

Clearly delusional. This is not a good team. Say what you want about losing Bradford, but that doesn't impact the defense, which sucks.

Sooner or later you have to look at the coaching. When will Fisher be put on the hot seat?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I was a football fan before I was a Rams fan, maybe I'll just have to watch other teams and try to enjoy the game a little bit again.

And you have the fucking balls to be critical of STL fans for not supporting the team enough?

Hypocrite!

Athos

Legend
Rams are the shit stain on the NFL's whitey tighties.

Offense is alarmingly fucking bad. No more Wells. Bring fucking Barnes.

Robinson looks turrible. My "argh" thoughts on that drafting increasing.

Fucking Case Keenum better be fucking Harvard smart in picking up a playbook. Davis is a waste of a roster spot.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, the NFC west won't have the best last place team this year. So when you look at it that way, maybe the division ain't so tough after all.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Guys, for the first time in a long while, I'm truly embarrassed of the Rams.
Just embarrassed.

And totally speechless.

RamGal

UDFA
I just hope that IF they get another high draft pick, they trade down and STILL get their QB.

bskrilla

Starter
The playcalling was fine when Hill was the QB. Oline wasn't run blocking and the drives were stalled by dumb penalties. Davis is just not good, and the line continued to be below-average.