The Official Rams vs. Vikings Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
@MerlinJones

If that conspiracy theory is correct then it must have started around ten years ago because we played badly like this for a long time before Kroenke took full ownership.

Btw I think Fisher looks more like Cliff Clavin from Cheers. :)

14e9c36.jpg

Let's see:
The team has played badly for a decade (decades in the movie).
New (full) ownership comes in, decides they prefer a warmer climate with more "pizzaz".
New owner then works to make the team an absolute joke so they can move.

I don't know, it still seems goes right along with Kroenke's Major League plan.

I agree that Fisher looks more like Cliff Clavin, but in this scenario it's the moustache that's the key.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
I started to say this game reminded me of the Linehan or Spags teams, then I remember they had a couple of clunkers last year as well. Is this what happens when you have a young team...very high or very low. I thought the D was okay but with no O to help them, they faded late in the game. Shameful effort, the Rams looked like a bunch of hyperactive junior high kids. The veteran group on the OL was the worst and the young DBs the best. ??????

bluecoconuts

Legend
Rams will not take a step forward till they get a new coaching staff and a new QB. Right now, the Rams remind me of how the 49ers were under Mike Singletary. Some talented individuals, but no discipline and no innovation. Need a new HC (give me a Harbaugh-like HC please) and a new QB (give me a Kaepernick-like QB). If you have the right HC and the right QB, you can win continuously in this league. If you dont have either, you got no chance. Rams are hopeless at this point.

A whiney brat coach who's best and coming in second place, and a douche bag running back who happens to be able to throw far (but not so accurate or with touch) that they shoved at QB because he's tall even though he can't make reads?

No thanks. If we got those two or players/coaches like them, I'd probably stop watching. Fuck that organization and anything to do with em.

And fuck Seattle too, just because.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Panthers win without Newton, Dolphins beat New England with 3 starting LB's out. Buffalo beats Chicago in Chicago with EJ Manuel, 2-14 Houston wins with Ryan Fitzpatrick, SF goes into Dallas and crushes them with half the team out and a coach who has 1 foot out the door. Cleveland goes into Pittsburgh and takes them to OT with Hoyer and without there best player. Matt Cassell goes into St Louis against a great defense and throws up 34 points.

The seat for Fisher needs to get red hot. No excuse for getting blown out in your own house on week 1. Im sick of making excuses, its time for this team to win. 173 draft picks over the last 3 years and you give us 34-6? Its either coaching or player evaluation and both fall under Mr Jeff Fisher. Every other losing team from last year can compete despite injuries and no QB, why not us?

Read the "positive" threads and there are all these great games by Quick, McDonald, Donald, Quinn, Gaines. So why 34-6 blowout?

Im not ready for another 3-13 type season. We as fans deserve better!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Fisher looked like absolute shit during the post game presser. Fwiw . Hope he and his staff feel the heat and are working on rectifying this latest debacle.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Fisher looked like absolute crap during the post game presser. Fwiw . Hope he and his staff feel the heat and are working on rectifying this latest debacle.

I appreciate that he didn't feed us any bullshit. He looked more disappointed than anything. Idk if he's feeling the heat, but the players probably will real soon.

Rambition

Rookie
good stuff. that Downfall flick is the gift that keeps on giving to internet wiseguys. it's also a damn good movie in its own right.

as far as the earlier versions of hitler rant clips, the slow-motion one is still my fave.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
good stuff. that Downfall flick is the gift that keeps on giving to internet wiseguys. it's also a damn good movie in its own right.

as far as the earlier versions of hitler rant clips, the slow-motion one is still my fave.
No doubt. The actual movie is excellent.