The Official Rams vs. Vikings Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Schottenheimer must go.

This is coming from one of the most patient Rams fans that you will ever know. Can anyone tell me just exactly what the focus of the Rams' plan of attack is? Unless it's three and out, I haven't a clue.

iced

I think its austin davis's trepidation to push the ball down the field.

Keenum needs to be the #3

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
You can post anything you want on here to vent your fury about this game and you will not be banned. But no taking shots at your fellow members. The purpose of this type of thread is to not allow the venom to spill over into other threads. And keep in mind that mods get pissed off after a loss as well so don't stretch our patience to the limit.

346lu84.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
When all else fails, blame the OC.

Because that will solve everything.

Memphis Ram

Legend
This is coming from one of the most patient Rams fans that you will ever know. Can anyone tell me just exactly what the focus of the Rams' plan of attack is? Unless it's three and out, I haven't a clue.

I've never been a fan of the Schottenhiemer hire, but he can't do much with his current QB situation.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am despairing..We SO Suck right now at the QB position....We are playing with "Aweful" Davis at QB..Suck for the Duck? (Marriotta)

iced

Joseph fucking blows... I'll be heavily concerned if Grob isn't starting next week in tampa

iced

Oh yea and these refs ARE HORRIBLE!!

They just now missed a block in the back on Jenkins on the TE Screen

Go Cardinals, up 4-0 looking like we'll stretch our lead to 5 games, I'm happy :D.

Wait the Rams are playing you say?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Ridiculous penalties and dumbass play calling as usual. It's almost like there was no preseason. :mad:

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
another season with no fucking discipline. 3 false start penalties at home, there is no excuse for that at all

A55VA6

Legend
Rams losing 27-3 to the Vikings.... Rams are fucking garbage. Wow. This isn't overreacting, because our schedule only gets harder... I wouldn't be surprised if this team only won 0-3 games.

markstewart67

Rookie
Is there a curse on our team I don't know about!!?? I just can't believe what I'm seeing here!! Why aren't we airing it out?? Why aren't we in a hurry up offense?? penalty after penalty!! AND NOW ROUGHING THE KICKER!!! COME ON RAMS!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This doesn't look like a well coached team...! Penalties. No adjustments on offense. Predictability. Poor oline play.

But it's packed with highly paid coaches. :confused:

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
yeah lets keep running Tavon Austin up the gut... look no further than Norv Turner in using your playmaker the right way and getting him the ball in space.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
After watching this pathetic game today I'm not. We need to fire our Offensive Cordinator.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Seriously; at home. Week one. And... That's your gameplan Schotty?

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
The Rams have enough talent. Schott sucks, completely outcoached. Losing Bradford was bad. Keeping Schott is worse.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
so what's his excuse for running Tavon up the middle then a horizontal toss. yea LOTS of Schotty creativity huh

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Ugh, I still had playoff hopes with Hill but this team was straight up pathetic today