The Official Rams vs. Vikings Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Team getting beat all over the field.

Outcoached, outplayed, out disciplined, out desired.

I hope the Rams have a brutal week of practice. I don't care if they don't have legs to play next Sunday - grind it into their brains.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I'm still gonna watch the games. Can't get any worse. I mean shit our defense has so much potential but when you leave them on the field the whole game they have no chance.

I'm still gonna support the team but jeez, we gotta get it together.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
That Aaron Donald sack in the fourth quarter made my whole entire week.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
13 years and the same offense......the same penalties.........the same results. 3 different coaches = they all suck. I told my wife after the Rams stalled out and were down 13-0 that they would go even more conservative because the OC is the most boring guy you could ever hire. Of course I was right.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Bench Joseph and Wells...get Mark Sanchez here tonight. Was hard to dig ourselves out of a hole with Ed Hochuli as the 12th Minnesota Viking on the field at all times

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Losing Hill is what really says it all to me. Not that he was playing great, but when you are down to your 3rd QB on opening day, there's nothing you can do. When the football gods hate you, there's nothing you can do. You can draft well, develop great talent, have a staff of proven coaches, and it will make no difference. The football gods are going to find a way to bend you over and shove it right up your a$$ and there is nothing you can do.

Put this same team in Patriots uniforms, a Seahawks uniforms, whatever, and Bradford would be healthy and they'd threaten 16-0. Put Rams uniforms on them and this is what you get. Because the football gods hate us.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's hard to gauge how bad we are at this point. The D seems up to the task, but are majorly gassed and getting gashed now. The offense..ugh, it seems like we have talent, but it sure as hell is not going to shine with Davis at QB and Schotty calling the plays. Different year...same ole shit.

+++ CGI, this does not look like a well coached team.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
So pissed about the qb situation as the receivers look much improved.

A55VA6

Legend
0-3 wins after what i've seen today. Our schedule is brutal.. this was supposed to be one of our easiest games.

JTurner

So members are getting banned posting on the game thread venting there? Why?

My fucking Cardinals stream just died, what the fuck is that all about.

Wait the Rams are playing you say?

wrstdude

Rookie
Nope-I'm done. They can seriously go back to LA for all I care. I'm a big enough football fan that I don't need a "team" to root for. Was a lifelong 49er fan before the Rams came to St. Louis, & I'll certainly never cheer for them again, but I've had enough of the poor product the Rams continue to put on the field.

shooting-gallery.gif

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
I really am not sure that shotty is the right guy for this team. I'm not sure I want him to go but shit, there has been no adjustment all game and we've been getting our ass kicked the whole time. The offense needs something to get it going. Not sure if it's oc or a new qb or what.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
No excuse for today's game. Fisher needs to answer some hard questions on why the team was so unprepared today.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not a negative fan. But I see no evidence that there is any ability to adapt when game dynamics change, i.e. "If this, then this." It seems to be "This, no matter what."

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
The optimist in me is saying it can't get any worse. Let's hope that's the case. Wake up call.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
There are flashes of things, and we always overreact after week 1. We're probably not as bad as we looked today, but not as good as we hoped.

We need a new OC. Period.

Of course, when the football gods knock you down to your 3rd QB by opening day, you're pretty screwed even with a good OC.