The Official Rams vs. Vikings Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
WTF? NO crossing routes. NO downfield stretch plays. 1 Motion play for 3 Qtrs! Tavon Austin BETWEEN THE TACKLKES 2 times IN A ROW? Are you kidding me?? Vikings D had to be laffin their assets off!

NO 3 step drops. NO pitches to the running backs. Flair to Austin in FLAT has NEVER worked in 2 years!! 1 target to Kenny Britt in first 3 Qtrs?? WTF??

Brian Schottenheimer is a JOKE. He STILL doesn’t know how to use Austin (see Cordell Patterson and Percy Harvin!!). Second half adjustments? Fugget about it.

It took Fisher 4 games last year to crawl up his a@@. Fire him or do the same or Fisher’s history.
This exactly..summed it up..
I honestly laughed when they lined up Austin in the back field twice and made him
run it up the gut!! FFS laughable

But at least Schotty can say he's being creative now

cracengl

Rookie
rhinobean said:
Damn are the natives on the rampage today! I'm not happy about the game either but WOW!
A lot of us around here waste our breath trying to defend this team, giving them the benefit of the doubt. We rightly criticize some other posters who blow things out of proportion or go on needless vendettas. And then we are rewarded with a streaming turd sandwich that was this game / effort.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I been screaming about the RBs running up the middle for like 3 years now. Don't these guys know this is 2014 and you have OTHER options!??!!

ViperLjs

Rookie
I been screaming about the RBs running up the middle for like 3 years now. Don't these guys know this is 2014 and you have OTHER options!??!!
It really does seem like we only have about 4 different run plays, and 3 of them are runs up the middle.

cracengl

Rookie
Yes just one game.
However, it looks like another slow start for our Rams.
Getting this team ready by week 8 just doesn't cut it.
We had 4 preseason games to get these guys ready. Use them.
This is the kind of game that if we were actually going to.be competitive and fight for a playoff spot would really bite us in the ass. But after today, I'm not optimistic. There was just too much wrong. Maybe I'll change my mind after sleeping on it.

VARam

one more thing, was our piece of s h i t owner at the game, or was he counting the days he'll anally ravage the city and send this team back to southern california ?

LooNaTik83

Schotty must GO! He can't play call in today's NFL. He is stuck in 80's. Tavon Austin, and most of the talent on offense is being wasted. WASTED. Schotty doesnt have a clue. And Fisher needs to get rid of him. He will not get this team to where it needs to go. No imagination. No inspiration. No nothing. I'm usually pretty calm and reserved to loses, but this upsets me. I refuse to support this. And no this game had nothing to do with Sam Bradford being out. This has everything to do with coaches not coaching up talent and talent not doing what they're supposed to do. All this team wants to do is talk and argue with people. No one wants to play. JOKE.

Hey maybe he is a Chris Everett. I mean Jim Everett type of coach. Chrissy where you at?

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Yeah - I'm going to beat that same drum. Get rid of Schotty. Year in, year out, same thing. Why does it take him 4 games to figure it out? When teams consistently figure out your game plan, that should be the first clue. But, no, he still gets a vote of confidence. As some have observed here, how can a team, with this many quality players, including offense, get their butts kicked year in and year out. And, like clockwork, Saffold gets hurt in the first game. It's like somebody else posted here - Ground Hog Day - again.

i am not a shotty supporter but fisher is the head couch and is the one giving shotty the vote of confidence. i think fisher seat should be warming up. after all his 1st year he went 4 1 1 in the division. his 2nd year goes 1 5 and this year we start the year with the worst home opener in forever. and this after 6 1st round draft picks. shouldn't we be getting better

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
If this team is headed towards 6 wins or less (which will absolutely be the case with an effort like today) I think they probably clean house. Fisher, Schottenheimer, Williams, Snead, everybody going. Raze the ground, draft a new QB and start from scratch. It'll be like 2010 all over again. Maybe it's better.

V3

Hall of Fame
They've drafted a bunch of RB's that are all thunder, no lightning. Are any of them that fast? I think that's why Schotty was trying Austin at RB.

V3

Hall of Fame
If this team is headed towards 6 wins or less (which will absolutely be the case with an effort like today) I think they probably clean house. Fisher, Schottenheimer, Williams, Snead, everybody going. Raze the ground, draft a new QB and start from scratch. It'll be like 2010 all over again. Maybe it's better.
Can this city take another rebuild? I seriously wonder about the franchise staying if that happens. I'm not sure how much more fans can take.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
Can this city take another rebuild? I seriously wonder about the franchise staying if that happens. I'm not sure how much more fans can take.

Ready or not, if this team has another bottom ten season, I can't imagine trying to stay the course. This thing appeared fundamentally broken to me today.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I'm very interested to see how the staff adjusts for next week. If we get more of the same then I'll start getting my OTHER Rams jersey ready...
640px-Straitjacket-2.jpg

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I can't take another 2-7 win season. Why are we one of the few teams that stink every freakin year?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Does anyone else notice AO CANNOT disengage. As athletic as he is he lookS like a guy who should be roaming the secondary using his athleticism and not playing LB sometimes.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
How does the #2 overall pick not start on a team that has not made the playoffs in a decade? Joseph could not get a contract with any of the other 29 teams and yet he started for us today.

ShaneFalco

today sucked. But at least i can watch the broncos destroy the colts.