The Official Rams vs. Eagles Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Fisher is very close to losing me after today's pitiful effort. And this OL? I can't stay within the rules when talking about it. This team is beyond disappointing. I don't know if I want to watch them every Sunday. I might just catch the game on NFL Rewind.
Aren't you glad that Robinson isn't playing since he would make our O line worse.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Amen. It all starts with the two men who have brought in these ageing overrated vets (Finnegan, Cook, Long etc) and failed to reap the benefits on a bounty of draft picks. Will Kroenke have the stones to clean house of this abysmal franchise?
And start another 3 year terrible span?

Sick of Fisher. This is his team, it was his team that pissed away the lead against Dallas. It's his team that can't block anyone. It's his team that can't get off the field on 3rd and 50.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Why run out of bounds Stacy? Either hit somebody or try for extra yardage.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Quickly losing confidence in Fisher due to the utter lack of discipline on this team. Losing confidence in Williams due to the ridiculous and extreme underachievement of our defense. Lost confidence in at least 2/5 of our OL, and cannot understand why they threw so much at GRob right away instead of just acclimating him at G immediately.

Throw in the stupid penalties (not the BS ones, the ones that are legit like false starts) and you have a recipe for disaster.

Just extreme frustration all around. We are not an untalented team, but we are definitely an undisciplined, underachieving team that isn't playing anywhere near its talent level. That is on the coaching.

I agree with everything but I might suggest changing the term "losing" with "LOST." But hey... he looks good with those pink shades.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And start another 3 year terrible span?
Who is to say it would be terrible? I would not stick with Fish/Snead after their stint. Are you comfortable sticking with them? Have they done an adequate job? Are our expectations so low that this is deemed acceptable, because in my profession I would sure as hell not get another go-around.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Too fucking soft in every aspect, heads need to roll. What a fucking mess this is, Fisher needs to be hung up by his balls if he has that same "we will fix that" cavalier attitude at the press conference tonight. I know bullshit when I'm standing in it....

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Who is to say it would be terrible? I would not stick with Fish/Snead after their stint. Are you comfortable sticking with them? Have they done an adequate job? Are our expectations so low that this is deemed acceptable, because in my profession I would sure as hell not get another go-around.
I see your point. I would only give him one year

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

I'm not as upset with Snead as I am with Fisher at this point. We HAVE talent on this team. It's not Snead's fault that they are so gawd damned undisciplined, that's on the coaches and it starts with Fisher.

AZRamsFan93

Too freaking soft in every aspect, heads need to roll. What a freaking mess this is, Fisher needs to be hung up by his balls if he has that same "we will fix that" cavalier attitude at the press conference tonight. I know bullcrap when I'm standing in it....
You know that is exactly what is coming. "We need to fix that". BS.

AZRamsFan93

I'm not as upset with Snead as I am with Fisher at this point. We HAVE talent on this team. It's not Snead's fault that they are so gawd damned undisciplined, that's on the coaches and it starts with Fisher.
Talent on paper. It doesn't matter until it is displayed on the field.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A big disappointment for me is failure to figure out how to use Tavon Austin. I expected that to change by now.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Fair do's...and I can actually see some sense in that. Not my wish however.
The problem is that whatever coach comes in will want to clean house and start over again. I'd rather give it a year with Fisher and hope that it turns around

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A big disappointment for me is failure to figure out how to use Tavon Austin. I expected that to change by now.
We should never have drafted him. This team had/has way too many holes to be trading up for a WR who does not fit the bill as a main WR. You are totally right though...how the hell have we not figured out a use for the man already. Is he that talent devoid?

LooNaTik83

What grinds my gears is the lack of willingness. The Rams should believe that they are good enough, but the mentoring isn't quite there on a coaching staff level. I'm biting my tongue on this. So I will say no further.