The Official Rams vs. Eagles Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Penalties, penalties, and more penalties. I am so sick of the sloppy play by this team. Absolutely undisciplined and it falls squarely on the coaching staff... Period. They are not holding guys accountable for their undisciplined play. Every time there is even a glimpse of positive play we freak it up with something stupid. I wish someone on this team would take the bull by the horns and turn this crap around. I am so tired of hearing we need to do this, we need to that, yada, yada, yada! Stop talking and start doing. When does this organization start thinking about the fans who support this team. We are an absolute embarrassment to the league. If something doesn't change, we may not win another game this year.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Does Fisher care about football anymore? Or is he just collecting a check and booking his off season vacation? I'm tired of the Mr. Cool act every Monday after his team gets pounded. The Rams need coaches with fire and a sense of urgency to produce a winner.

bluecoconuts

Legend
The only thing I really worry about is our pass rush/D-line.

That was supposed to be the guarantee. All that talent, I'm just not sure why...

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Austin had like ten yards of empty space in front of him - and he runs sideways. Maybe Reynolds doesn't make an idiotic block if Austin heads upfield...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
The only thing I really worry about is our pass rush/D-line.

That was supposed to be the guarantee. All that talent, I'm just not sure why...

I'm not sure it was a guarantee, but more of a hype by the media.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Dumbest fucking penalty ever given up by any Ram this year including any and all personal fouls. Chase Reynolds needs to be cut from the team.

I'm serious with this shit too. Put him in the list with Armstrong and Wells. THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO BE ON A FUCKING NFL ROSTER. Why do we continue to handicap our team by developing these low level no ceiling pos players.

SaCkaveli20

Rookie
Name
Chris
Calling Bill Cowher.

billcowher3.jpg

Athos

Legend
Long gives up the sack, and the FF TD.

Stick a fork in this team. They aren't winning another game this year.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Just said EVERY1 besides saffold and barksdale are liabilities in pass pro.... smh. Way to go Jake long

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
No freaking pride with this team, and it starts at the top! I dare anyone to tell me differently.

Athos

Legend
I'm wondering if Fisher even fucking cares anymore and wants out of St. Louis.

I'm seeing this team........and I'm seeing our choice of picks in 2015 as we're headed to #1 overall. Again. For the 2nd time in 5 years.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
That was the worst effort to recover a fumble I've ever seen. Flop near the ball and bat at it.