The Official Rams vs. Eagles Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
There are a lot of negative comments already today so we might as well start this thread early. If you start a thread blasting the Rams it will end up here so don't waste your time or ours. No one will get banned for anything posted in this thread unless you attack a fellow member. Have at it!

10iidll.jpg

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
At the beginning of the season I told people the Rams Defense would be why the Rams won games, but now I fear EVERY time the Defense is on the field.

Rams D-Line = The long and hard deep Suck!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Lol I love our weekly vent thread... Reminds me why I'm a Rams fan... Oh wait, no it doesn't, it reminds me that this team is worse than a catholic pop warner team made up entirely of fucking girls.... I turned that fucking garbage off and I am now enjoying Sunday again!! Colts vs Ravens is shaping up nicely!!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
First time all season where I'm annoyed at Schotty. Run the fuckin ball.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This team's seemingly consistent modus operandus for being unprepared to play a football game on Sundays....
tumblr_n1knm9faYn1s67vyfo7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n1knm9faYn1s67vyfo8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mwbhmu7gLX1skv4qlo1_400.gif

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Running the ball with a new guy each play is getting dumb! Next we will see Wells and Joseph take hand offs.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It's not over, but it's hard to imagine a comeback. When the most consistent thing you do is shoot yourself in the foot, it hard to build a comeback. I can't even blame the refs. I will say this, our coaching is sucking today. Where's the discipline? Fisher... IDK anymore.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Pop Quiz:

What is the most annoying thing about the Rams?

A) Sloppy play

B) No real pressure on QB

C) Poor pass protection

D) All of the above

Athos

Legend
Fucking tired of Schotty. Too many unabated to the QB runs.

Fuck Greg Williams. I don't know if he suddenly donated his brain to science or if this is really the defensive product he's brought. A hot mess of fucking pathetic shit. Gonna go sackless again. Absolutely no fucking pressure. Too many damn picks on the D line with too much experience and talent not to get to the fucking QB.

Maybe this isn't popular, but maybe Williams should just be canned halfway into the season to send a message. 3rd pass D is nonexistent. Singlehandedly the most regressed unit in the NFL this year.

The fucking BrownBags show a better D than we do.

LooNaTik83

Come on man! This game is still early to even be negative. No venting here yet. I'm looking forward to a 360. We'll see.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Scott Wells needs to be doing something else besides starting in the NFL at this point in his life. The Rams need to notice this.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
FUCK YOU SCHOTTY period. your done here get out. I've had it. one good game doesn't mean shit. tony saragusa is giving better play calling advice than you!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Keep stacy in there. Let him get rolling. I hate the committee approach.
Sta y is a beast!

209RamsFan

Being a rams fan is equivalent to a lifetime of group therapy session, were the main topic is melancholy.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Why are we never ready? I love the Rams and want to see this whole org succeed just as it is, but heads have got to roll if this bullshit continues. This is a bad joke, and there is no excuse for a lot of it.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I love this team soooo much but I have to stop watching. I'm going to have a heart attack. My wife just put her foot down and said no more. In 15 years of marriage this is the first time she's laid down the law. LOL

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We don't need a qb next year. We need to take oline in the first 3 rnds.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I keep seeing posters saying not to be negative so early???? We have 10 plus years of this same shit! What the hell are you guys talking about it being too early to be negative? Fuck the Rams play!

I pay to see them as a form of entertainment and their product is shit!