The Official Rams vs. Eagles Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Remember how we all wanted Vermiel fired after 1998? Give him one more year

I, for one, never wanted Vermeil fired after the 1998 season. With that said, I wish I could stomach another year with Fisher, but I honestly do not see anything changing. The biggest difference between now and 1998 was Vermeil had a veteran team, and Fisher does not.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
again....two weeks to practice and prepare = this.....

I am out....taking the wife out and stop thinking about this fucking waste of space team!

Rambition

Rookie
i keep thinking back to the fisher quote i saw several times over the last few days about the team and how it was doing coming off their bye week...

"We're fresh."

not sure what smells so bad today, then.

ViperLjs

Rookie
Its especially egregious that the team plays this poorly and with so little discipline coming off their bye. Embarrassing.

Athos

Legend
Fuck Fisher.
Fuck Williams.

Fuck Fassell.

Just fuck em.

Unbelievable to say we need to restock our coaching again. Fisher isn't the answer. Neither is Williams. Time to bring a modern football mind and a modern defensive mind.

Who's the best D mind in the college game right now? And who's the best O mind in the college game right now?

We fucking need BOTH!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
freak Fisher.
freak Williams.

freak Fassell.

Just freak em.

Unbelievable to say we need to restock our coaching again. Fisher isn't the answer. Neither is Williams. Time to bring a modern football mind and a modern defensive mind.

Who's the best D mind in the college game right now? And who's the best O mind in the college game right now?

We freaking need BOTH!
Linehan is available

Philly5

Rookie
This looks more like a preseason game than a team coming of a bye week. How can we be so poorly prepared? Is it an awful team IQ, or lousy coaching, or both?

RamzFanz

Damnit
This is all Fisher. Once again, he surrenders in the first half with 25 seconds and two time outs. That says everything you need to know. He's a quitter and he has no heart. I'm done hoping he's not what we know he is.

ViperLjs

Rookie
At this point I'm 100% on the fire Fisher bandwagon. With the kind of draft picks this team has had over the last 3 years, there is absolutely no excuse for what we are watching every week. Fisher has had almost total control over this team, and it's simply not good. At all. We can only rationalize the sucking for so long, and I think we have reached that threshold.

Athos

Legend
Tavon austin is killing me... He almost never runs upfield.

Seeing the same stuff from him, I'm convinced it is our coaches not teaching anyone, especially Tavon, how best to use their abilities.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Young fresh minds. Bring em in Kroenke.

Rambition

Rookie
200.gif
at least we haven't seen this...yet.
nebraska-lineman-falls-over.gif

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Good thing I take care of the kids on Sundays and can't watch anymore, sparing me from all this misery.