The Official Rams vs. Eagles Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Blow this whole fucking thing up. Clear out EVERY SINGLE NON PLAYER. Start from scratch. Get some new innovative visionary who doesn't hold on to a 20 year old play style philosophy. Fisher was not the answer. He must go.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
You can add Jake Long too now. None of these players want to be on the field nor should they be. Just aging vets using the Rams to collect their last paycheck because of our "family friendly environment."

Blow the fucking team up.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I don't even know who to be mad at. My Gosh....

I want somebody's head for this.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At least the draft is stacked with talent at QB...

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
You can add Jake Long too now. None of these players want to be on the field nor should they be. Just aging vets using the Rams to collect their last paycheck because of our "family friendly environment."

Blow the freaking team.
I agree. A lot of people need to be cut or benched

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Snead and Fisher built this team and chose to make it the youngest in the league. What kind of fucktard doesn't add a veteran presence along with so many 1st rounders?

TXRams86

The Infamous
i don't even know what to vent about.
i'm not even mad.
and i think that's worse than blowing this thread up.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Quickly losing confidence in Fisher due to the utter lack of discipline on this team. Losing confidence in Williams due to the ridiculous and extreme underachievement of our defense. Lost confidence in at least 2/5 of our OL, and cannot understand why they threw so much at GRob right away instead of just acclimating him at G immediately.

Throw in the stupid penalties (not the BS ones, the ones that are legit like false starts) and you have a recipe for disaster.

Just extreme frustration all around. We are not an untalented team, but we are definitely an undisciplined, underachieving team that isn't playing anywhere near its talent level. That is on the coaching.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
That was the worst effort to recover a fumble I've ever seen. Flop near the ball and bat at it.
200.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher is very close to losing me after today's pitiful effort. And this OL? I can't stay within the rules when talking about it. This team is beyond disappointing. I don't know if I want to watch them every Sunday. I might just catch the game on NFL Rewind.

Kohl420

UDFA
Name
Kohl

Blow the freaking team up.
Wow... Perfect

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Did we lock up Quinn too early? He looks like a JAG now

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Watch the penalties REALLY start to come now...

I just don't understand how a team can have 2 weeks to prepare to look completely unprepared.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Blow the freaking team up.
Amen. It all starts with the two men who have brought in these ageing overrated vets (Finnegan, Cook, Long etc) and failed to reap the benefits on a bounty of draft picks. Will Kroenke have the stones to clean house of this abysmal franchise?