The Official Rams vs. Cowboys Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
DAL has one of the best OL's in the league. Tyron Smith did his thing with Quinn, again. Romo had all day to throw.

But honestly, Rams played damn good.

diverdown

UDFA
What I learned today: never ever ever ever ever ever trash talk another team's fan when the rams are involved (as I did to a good friend and Cowboys fan when it was 21-0).

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I never thought we'd score 31 points today, and we left 7 on the field.
Our defense needs to get straightened out. Williams has 2 weeks to figure it out. And he better figure it out.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Sorry but you need to place the blame on someone else for the 4th down play. Zac did all he could. I'd blame Schotty for trying to pull a guard on 4th and inches
There are no wrong answers in a vent thread. Its a vent thread. Its here so we can all bitch in one place without starting a shitstorm among each other.
It's like Self-help if you will. :)

SlaterFan

In the NFL, shouldnt someone lose a job blowing a 21 point lead ?

This is Professional football....a lot of money is spent to win a game , and you blow a 21 point lead?..just piss away a game....I would be livid....and I am....

e

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm sick and tired of that artsy fartsy Matthew McConaughey car commercial!!!!! :mad:

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
Someone may want to double-check my count, but I have the Cowboys attempting 22 rushes to the Rams 12 after the score was 21-7. That seems counter-intuitive to what I believed this team's strengths are, even more so with our 3rd string QB. We did such a good job of controlling the game with our run game on that first drive, I'm surprised we didn't put more faith in it to bring home a winner.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
So many little things went wrong to lose this game. Not kicking the fg, cook dropping the wide open td, wells fumble, horrible penalties called on rams.

RamGal

UDFA
Seriously? after 3 games his entire body of work in the NFL means nothing? The fact that hes almost unanimously considered one of the best DC's in the NFL means nothing because the rams D is not living up to your expectations.

I'm not fighting with you, but when you're up 21 points AT HOME and the opponent successfully makes adjustments, your defense IS exposed.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not fighting with you, but when you're up 21 points AT HOME and the opponent successfully makes adjustments, your defense IS exposed.
The post you just made is entirely different to the post I responded to...

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Hopefully we can turn things around. We're not that bad of a team. We gotta cut down penalties and get this d straightened out.

Hard to cut down penalties when they are being called even when the Rams dont commit them. The only way to clean up the penalties is to have non-biased officials, as long as the officials have an agenda they will continue to call BS penalties.

fancents86

Starter
I'm sick and tired of that artsy fartsy Matthew McConaughey car commercial!!!!! :mad:
I think the U2 one is much worse. I almost body slammed my tv after watching the third quarter, and then hearing that god forsaken song during the commercials.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defense started slow last year. I am a little perplexed with their play to date. Dallas o-line played lights out. LT seem to own Quinn.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
In the NFL, shouldnt someone lose a job blowing a 21 point lead ?

This is Professional football....a lot of money is spent to win a game , and you blow a 21 point lead?..just pee pee away a game....I would be livid....and I am....

e

I agree all the officials from todays game should lose their jobs. They were all guilty of bad calls, missed calls and allowing the BS calls to stand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He had a good game, except the drop. The critique he gets is ridiculous.

Bullshit. No excuse for dropping a touchdown pass that we would have needed. No excuse to half-ass every running play. And especially no excuse to go out of his way to shove Davis after the play and try to start a fight. Hayes should have knocked Cook's fucking lights out.

If there's one player on this team that I want gone, it's Jared Cook. He's a selfish and lazy player, and I can't stand those types on any sports team of mine.