The Official Rams vs. Cowboys Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
what scares me is everyone thinks our of is ok because we put up 31 on the cowgirls. but the girls were one of the worst dfs in the league last year and since then they lost thier best dl man best lb. i bet pilly and washington put 40 pluss on the girls. we have yet to play a good df . if we can score agianst seattle and arizona then i will believe.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Am I seeing it wrong, but on both 4th down and less than a yard, there was no one lined up over Wells? On the second attempt a QB sneak would have got the 1st down easy! There where so many plays that if one of them goes the other way, RAMS win. Just one!

LooNaTik83

Well. The way I see it. Luckily we got this BYE week, I don't think I could go out and play after that embarrassing loss. It must be painful even for the players to feel that loss. They have an extra week to haze on watching tape of that game on repeat. I seriously hope this extra time will get our team back into gear. Adjustments, I hope they are recognizable in the next game otherwise I am going to assume that they were on a retreat relaxing, and not working hard like they should be.