The Official Rams vs. Cowboys Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
OVERRATED DEFENSE must have believed their press clipping.

Ogletree must be allergic to tackling QBs in the open field or something. That's two weeks in a row!! No way Romo should have been able to run for a 1st down on 3rd and long.

4th and Short and they run such a slow developing play after pushing them down the field all day?

Jared Cook has simply got to catch the simple passes. And to follow that up with no class on the sidelines? WTF?!?!?

In the end, the offense have given this team FAR MORE than what I expected given the circumstance. Sure, it's a team sport, but the OVERRATED DEFENSE is simply not keeping it's end of the bargain.:mad:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Or possibly you reading it wrong no condoning it from me

I could be reading it wrong.

But, if he pushed Davis in an argument with Davis; do you really think Fisher would have let him return to the field?

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I'd like for everybody to take a sec to say a prayer for Tony Romo and hope he has a speedy recovery from that vicious head shot he received.

Fucking refs.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd like for everybody to take a sec to say a prayer for Tony Romo and hope he has a speedy recovery from that vicious head shot he received.

freaking refs.

Lol. That was just.... B A D

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
If that's the case then I understand.
What he doesn't know how to say excuse me without hitting his QB in the jaw. Then walk around and continue his conversation. I don't know about you guys but I get fired no questions asked. Football does not make you immune from common courtesy he should be accountable The NFL has enough behavior issues.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I could be reading it wrong.

But, if he pushed Davis in an argument with Davis; do you really think Fisher would have let him return to the field?
Good question CGI I just didn't like it. prior to commercial break after the drop it looked like Hayes and Cook were having a heated discussion. It will be interesting to hear the take of Fisher although he Is pretty tight lipped and I doubt we get the story

A55VA6

Legend
I'm just gonna say this, and I was really really high on him in training camp, but Lamarcus Joyner is terrible. He's always getting beat or making a bad decisions. Kid needs to get better. And McLeod needs to be more disciplined. He bit hard and allowed Dez Bryant to be wide open for a TD.

D-Line.. where you at? You've done pretty much nothing with your pass rush.

Somewhat pleased with what I saw offensively.. but when your defense plays like that, you're not going to win much.

Walter

Rookie
He had a good game, except the drop. The critique he gets is ridiculous.
We only saw, and didn't hear, a small clip of this event. Didn't seem to start with the quarterback. Seemed like Cook was just pissed and didn't want to hear something.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
OVERRATED DEFENSE must have believed their press clipping.

Ogletree must be allergic to tackling QBs in the open field or something. That's two weeks in a row!! No way Romo should have been able to run for a 1st down on 3rd and long.

4th and Short and they run such a slow developing play after pushing them down the field all day?

Jared Cook has simply got to catch the simple passes. And to follow that up with no class on the sidelines? WTF?!?!?

In the end, the offense have given this team FAR MORE than what I expected given the circumstance. Sure, it's a team sport, but the OVERRATED DEFENSE is simply not keeping it's end of the bargain.:mad:
Yep. We're on the same page here.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Coaching isn't why our "sack city" defense has 1 sack in 3 weeks. By the way the Rams social media really needs to ditch that shit, because it makes us look stupid when we keep putting up donuts.

209RamsFan

Ive been disappointed with them the last 3 games, and they choked away todays game....what a melt down....up 21 on the hated cowgirls and they come back, freaking Stl defense....Davis appears to be the real deal.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Sadly almost every offseason need they didn't address killed us today.
-They didn't replace Wells despite he's overpaid and always injured -- and when not injured, he's old, slow and sucks.
-They didn't replace McLeod, he doesn't belong in the NFL, a playoff-caliber team would laugh at the concept of his "talent" being anywhere near the field.
-They remain invested in Cook's disgusting, pathetic, horrible contract, otherwise he should be gone. Bad enough he can't block for his size. I'd much rather see Bayer for $10million less.
-LBs remain poor, even with getting the rare big play.
-And nice to know that we had the luxury of not fixing any of these things with our bazillion draft picks that just sit on the bench because our winning team is just so stocked with talent in front of them.