The Official Rams vs. Cowboys Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
I hate to give Dallas too much credit but honestly when we were up 21-0 they still stuck with Murray and those couple of long runs probably at least kept us honest. But yeah still romo had way too much time most of the game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bullcrap. No excuse for dropping a touchdown pass that we would have needed. No excuse to half-ass every running play. And especially no excuse to go out of his way to shove Davis after the play and try to start a fight. Hayes should have knocked Cook's freaking lights out.

If there's one player on this team that I want gone, it's Jared Cook. He's a selfish and lazy player, and I can't stand those types on any sports team of mine.

You've concluded that, how?

AZRamsFan93

DAL has one of the best OL's in the league. Tyron Smith did his thing with Quinn, again. Romo had all day to throw.

But honestly, Rams played damn good.
To be fair, we must only play against the offensive lines in the league because we have gotten no pressure for 3 games. I don't know if it is the coach or the players, I suspect both, but the defense is just not good.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
It was a handoff to Stacy, that's just what I named it. Quit being that way...

I personally blame the play call. On 4th and less than a yard you don't need to pull the guard and open yourself up to a missed block. Just needed a straight forward call and this isn't a discussion.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You've concluded that, how?

By watching his games as a Titan and a Ram. If he doesn't have a pass play right to him, he becomes a fucking sloth. If it's a running play, he becomes a fucking sloth. And as for selfish, don't we criticize players on other teams all the time? People like Dez Bryant? Well, at least Bryant never fucking shoved his own quarterback!

Cook needs to be deactivated for at least two games for both his effort and for shoving Davis. Fisher needs to grow a fucking pair and do the right thing.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
By watching his games as a Titan and a Ram. If he doesn't have a pass play right to him, he becomes a freaking sloth. If it's a running play, he becomes a freaking sloth. And as for selfish, don't we criticize players on other teams all the time? People like Dez Bryant? Well, at least Bryant never freaking shoved his own quarterback!

Cook needs to be deactivated for at least two games for both his effort and for shoving Davis. Fisher needs to grow a freaking pair and do the right thing.

I suspect stuff like this happens -never caught on TV- every week. I am just not getting anywhere nearly as excited about this as some.

wrstdude

Rookie
Ate dinner, drank a few beers and decided they still suck.

4-12 prediction

Is there any reason for Stan to keep Fisher around?

RamWoodie

Legend
I hate to say "the refs cheated"...so I won't. What I will say, is that sometimes you hate the human error in this game. The Rams suffered 2 very costly penalties, and a very poor first down spot at critical points in this game. Fisher really needed to challenge the spot on that first down!

Still very pumped over this team...AND THEY ARE NOT OUT OF IT.

Austin played very well but had the worst time to throw a pick 6. Let the kid keep growing!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Quit being what way? You called it "Stacy's 4th and 1 fail," which indicates you're placing the blame on him. I didn't see it that way.

Go have your period somewhere else, dude. I'm not dissing Stacy, I loved the way he played.

VelleRams1

UDFA
Name
Velle
When we went up 21-0 I was like we r going 2 find a way 2 blow this game.

Thank u Scott wells he has been a terrible since he got here

VelleRams1

UDFA
Name
Velle
I can see why Dallas gave Tyron Smith his money. He seems like the only tackle n the league who can contain Quinn

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
So I didn't actually get to watch the game because I was at work so imagine the roller coaster of emotions I had checking the score to see 21-0 then 21-10 then 21-17 and then the final score :( I was about 2 seconds from buying nfl game rewind on my break after the first quarter but had to go back to work. Read through the thread to get a idea of what happened all I can say is wow. Only thing that can make this bearable is if Denver can come back and beat Seattle so the locals are as miserable as I/ we are. Not looking good though.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Sorry but you need to place the blame on someone else for the 4th down play. Zac did all he could. I'd blame Schotty for trying to pull a guard on 4th and inches

yea worst play call for that situation especialy since there was no one over the center shoud of been a qb sneak

oldramfan

bigramfan1966
I think there is a bit of overreaction to this game. We have a 3rd string QB playing for us, we are very young and make lots of mistakes and the refs calls don't help but we were in this game to the end and after Bradford went down, how many of us expected to win more than 5 or 6 games this year? I am pissed about this loss but after I calmed down I still think we are starting to gel and better things are going to come. I DO wish we would stop getting the stupid penalties at the worst possible times. Davis is looking pretty good and Stacy is a beast. The D needs to tighten up on 3rd down but I feel we have reason to be happy because none of us expected our offense to be this good.

Irish

Starter
I can see why Dallas gave Tyron Smith his money. He seems like the only tackle n the league who can contain Quinn
Yeah, cuz his track record of 0 total sacks against the Vikings and the Bucs lends a ton of credence to that.

And I get it, that Quinn is now the first player on the scouting report, but you know what, JJ Watt, Von Miller, Cameron Wake, and Demarcus Ware are all at the top of their respective team's scouting reports, and so far it hasn't phased them. Holding, double teams, crack blocks, chips, and game plans are all going to be employed to stop Quinn, but these guys have the same situation as well, and it doesn't stop the elite from getting their's.

No excuses: #SackCity has been the biggest crock so far this season, and Quinn being the leader and best player on this defense deserves an equal amount of the blame and criticism when they suck as he does the adulation when they play well.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Took the foot off the gas again after having the lead going into the half, this team does this way more than they don't. Team gets way too complacent for a team that hasn't done anything.