The Official Rams vs. Cowboys Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

EricDabest

EricDaBest
Name
Josh
the refs and mistakes decided that game... austin had one bad pick... but he played dam well overall. This game should have been over at halftime. Tired of the refs making this a flag football game!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow this one hurt...im depressed right now.. we made mistakes but we did not lose this game...It was taken from us by the officials

At least Cook still has that receiving yard record right?

God damn Williams sucks, 3 games all disappointing so far.

Awful call by Fisher to go for it on 4th down.

I'm not mad just disappointed, after the Vikings I was pissed.

Athos

Legend
FUCK THE REFS! This game is ruined. If it doesn't follow God Goodell's plans, he phones it in. The conspiracy is no long that. It's fucking fact. I hate these zebra printed bitches! I hope their wives leave them, right after neutering them. I hope teams gang tackle those bastards. Break some bones. Learn them a lesson they won't forget.

Fuck Greg Williams. His defense is absolute shit in 3 games. Those 3rd down conversions were fucking pathetic.

You can say a lot of Davis' pick 6 and the INT to end this game, but this game is squarely on an abysmal D performance.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
My girlfriend started laughing when AD through the pick 6 and she kept saying it was over now. Then she asked me was I mad.... Like wtf.... I almost RAY RICE'd her.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That horrible holding call and Sims barely touching Romo's helmet for a penalty are also ones I will not forget.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Angry Ram is Depressed Ram.

Not gonna get any breaks this year.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Defense played lousy, but it is absolutely not a coincidence that we get fucked by the zebras each week at the most inoportune time. Fisher needs to say something.

How did you beat the anti-curse filter?!?

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Fucking penalty after penalty. Bad calls and all, poor D, no pass rush and a pick 6. I'm gonna need a few beers to get over this one

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
He had a good game, except the drop. The critique he gets is ridiculous.
You must have missed the sideline behavior because that is where the critique is coming from not his very Inopportune drop.
Thanks for the merge

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Either the NFL Officials hate the Rams or the Rams are one of the worst coached teams in the NFL!

What does the coaching have to do with BS officiating? It isnt the coacheds fault that the officials dont call the game unbiased.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Cook and the 3rd down defence cost us that game but I'm feeling loads more upbeat about this offense than I was before the game. If the D steps up, this is a dangerous team that could do better than most expect

Sorry this is a vent thread. What I meant to say was boooo refs, down with fisher etc etc yada yada yada

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Not a guy to bash the reffs Usually but WOW

No shit man. I swear to god, if players get fined over those calls that's just plain dumb.

They need to fine the refs for terrible calls like that. How do they expect to fix these kinds of things if they don't ever do anything about it?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
The Rams are much, much worse than I thought they would be (And, that is pretty bad!)! As much as I wanted Jeff Fisher as Head Coach I just don't think he is the answer! I am guessing the Rams will be making a lot of changes (Players, Coaches, Administration, etc) during the offseason! I guess I will start paying attention to the 2015 NFL Draft (I am tired of starting to follow the NFL Draft so soon every year!)!

We freaking suck at the mo. But there are worse teams than us in the league. Jacksonville, Oakland, Tampa, possibly Cleveland. That's about it.

Joeluke9

Rookie
I'm sorry, but I'm tired of everyone always blamin officials. It makes our fans look like whiney, sore-loser bitches. Poor coaching and player mistakes lost that for us, not the officials. If fisher sends in the field goal unit instead of going for it and cook doesn't drop the touchdown we are tied. There's your ten points. At the end of the day it's on the players and coaches.