The Official Rams vs. Cowboys Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can excuse poor plays. People make mistakes, hell, I'm not perfect at my job.

I can forgive dropping a touchdown. I've seen guys more wide open drop better thrown passes on simpler plays.

I cannot, however, forgive shoving your rookie QB on the sidelines and grandstanding. Davis is your leader, whether you like it or not. He is your guy.

Totally immature and inexcusable

Agreed. I was so proud of Hayes for going after Cook the way he did.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
freak Greg Williams. His defense is absolute crap in 3 games. Those 3rd down conversions were freaking pathetic.

How is it GWs fault that the officials dont flag the dallas OL for holding? The long TD to dez there were 2 holds by the OL and no flag. Im sure GW was at fault for the BS roughing call to, after all he was the one that brought the pressure that resulted in the defender brushing romos shoulderpad.

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
man if they don't call that penalty on Sims we probably get the ball closer to midfield with a lot more time left on the clock... killer

wrstdude

Rookie
Another top 5 pick this year...looks like they'll have a real shot at Mariota & Winston

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
We freaking suck at the mo. But there are worse teams than us in the league. Jacksonville, Oakland, Tampa, possibly Cleveland. That's about it.

You forgot dallas, without the help of the officials dallas would not have had a chance

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Jeff Fisher builds 8-8 teams. Win one week and get their ass kicked the next.

GW is a turd.

Cook is a malcontent, shitbag of a team mate. If I were Fisher I might just kick trippy toes right off the fucking team.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It wasn't the game. It was his immaturity on the sideline by shoving a player who was coming to encourage him. A young qb trying to win us a game at that

I posted this in another thread;

He appeared to be having words with someone on the other side of Davis. He brushed Davis aside while shouting to whoever he was jawing with.

Looks like a lot of people reading too much into this, IMO.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Referee Clete Blakeman deserves the "Nancy Kerrigan treatment"

Seriously, though -- when your D gives up 3rd-and-13+ back-to-back, gotta wonder how sound the scheme is.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I gotta say I hope Sam Bradford can come back healthy next year. What I wouldn't have given to see him lead us there in that 4th quarter.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Five things that killed us today.

1 - Wells bad snap, fumble resulted in 3 points for Dallas going into the half, which was aided by the "Roughing" call on Sims (which was f*cking BS!) Without the fumble, we would have gotten at least a FG try and we go into half 24-7 vs. 21-10.
2 - 4th Down and inches and we pull a guard on the play? WTF! You put a man on man and run straight at them! It's not like they stopped us anytime earlier. I like the fact we went for it, but bad play call. Shotty failure here.
3 - Cook's dropped TD pass! And then he follows it up by drilling Davis on the sideline. He needs to get his ass kicked for being an a$$hole.
4 - Romo running for a 1st down on 3rd and 13? We hold them and get the ball back. That just hurt.
5 - "Holding" call on Sims! That was a bullsh*t call. We have them 3rd and long and I know we would have stopped them and end up getting good field position.

Although Davis made two bad throws the entire day, IMO he played pretty solid. Now I have to go two weeks reliving this nightmare. I am so sick of inconsistent play by this team. They are quickly running out of excuses to get things "Fixed."

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don

He appeared to be having words with someone on the other side of Davis. He brushed Davis aside while shouting to whoever he was jawing with.

Looks like a lot of people reading too much into this, IMO
Or possibly you reading it wrong no condoning it from me

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Looks like a lot of people reading too much into this, IMO.
If that's the case then I understand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Nice to see Davis play relatively well and Britt get some grabs Cook aside from the behavior and drop had a lot of good grabs as well

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
GW's defense sucks in the most obvious situations.
With our personnel up front, there is NO FUCKING EXCUSE to get smoked and burned regularly on 3rd and 13...3rd and 15.
Awful.

Ya'll can bitch and complain about Cook dropping a gimmie TD, or the Fisher 4th n go decisions....but the offense stepped up and scored points today. They did EXACTLY what they needed to do in accordance with what our defense is supposed to bring each and every week.

21-0 lead. Quinn?...Hayes?...Donald?...Ogletree?...blitzing...releasing the dogs?...disguising coverages....forcing mistakes....killing QB's?

Zero sacks. ZERO. NADA. ZILCHO. NONE.
Zero turnovers after the 21-0 lead.

Starting to think that ole Gregg Williams came back to Sant Louis just so he could call stupid blitzes on 3rd and long and retire here.
banghead.gif

Last edited: