The Official Rams vs. Chiefs Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rambro29

UDFA
Just........get some new freaking coaches in here. We have talent, but freak me if these wankers know their arsehole from their mouths. Talent in there. Putting the players in the best positions to succeed, week in and week out, totally freaking isn't.

I'm just kinda done with Fisher. Totally and freaking completely. Keep Snead. I think he's fine. Fisher and GW and BS. Show them the door.

Totally agree. We have talent as was witnessed with the games against DAL, SF and SEA. Today the game was there for the taking but a complete collapse. Fisher thy time is nigh.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
sanO.3.png
F- the Rams and F- football, i'm going surfing.

LooNaTik83

Seemed like it was a circus today. The constant juggling of RB's????. Maybe staying consistent is the most logical way to win. I think the ego of last weeks win made us complacent this week. All aspects of the Rams were equally bad. Offense/Defense/Special Teams.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Every time I see Tavon Austin take a hand-off and run it up the gut, or return a punt for two yards, or just basically look average at the best of times all I think to myself is how this guy should be a Jet (or a Bill) and how DeAndre Hopkins and Larry Warford should be Rams.

It know it does me no good, but it's literally every time.

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
I'm tired of watching games on Saturday trying to figure out who'll be our saviors on Sunday with more than half the Ram's season still to be played.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Every time I see Tavon Austin take a hand-off and run it up the gut, or return a punt for two yards, or just basically look average at the best of times all I think to myself is how this guy should be a Jet (or a Bill) and how DeAndre Hopkins and Larry Warford should be Rams.

It know it does me no good, but it's literally every time.
he can't block for himself

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
let me know when everyone's tired of giving Schottenheimer chances to NEVER ADJUST

RAM$MY$HYT

UDFA
Name
JAY
At 1st I Wasn't That Hard On Schotty But Now He Suck Bruh Plain And Simple...And Im Start To Wonder Bout Jeff For Real

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I didn't get to see most of the game. 7-7 when I left and we looked to be in a bit of a tailspin.
What Happened? I saw we gave up 7sacks plust a number of hits and hurries. We had 3 db' in the top 4 of ttackles never a good sign). I am really surprised by the score. Hard to throw with those pressure numbers and D stats reek of playing on our heels.
Fill me in

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't even get angry any more. I'm just indifferent at this point. Another season where I feel like we're out of the playoff picture in October. Just disappointing.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
I cannot understand why Shottenheimer is still the Offensive Coordinator for the Rams. His play calling is amateurish. I don't think he knows what a screen play is, or an end around run. Getting receivers open is non existent. For three plays in a row today I watched him call Off Tackle Right, Off Tackle Left, pass, punt. And WHEN IT WAS NOT WORKING HE CONTINUED TO CALL IT. One time it did work because Mason hit the middle and immediately went outside and by his sheer speed was able to get some yardage. I could tell by how the Ram's offense were lined up what they were going to call. And if I can see it surely, as was witnessed today, the Chiefs DC could see it. There is no imagination in the plays. He also has no idea that a screen play is even a football play. His idea of a screen is send a guy over to the side, have the two WRs block and throw the ball to the guy quickly. WTF? He calls this crap constantly and it never works. Or he has Tavon go over there with no blockers and just expects Tavon to juke his way past three defenders bearing down on him.

This goes on game after game after game. Am I the only one seeing this? I've seen this for going on three years now. Shottenheimer is killing the Rams offense as can be witnessed every game. And he is killing the defense by having them on the field so long. Notice the defense was actually doing a pretty good job until they got so winded and tired.

Now I know Austin Davis made some mistakes today but with Shottenhiemer's play calling Davis and the rest of the offense don't even have a chance to make something happen because everyone on the defense knows what's coming or at least have a darn good idea and know how to stop it. Last week the Rams only won because of the special teams play. Their offinse was stopped dead in its tracks. Just like today, last week, and the week before that. Shottenhiemer has no idea how to adjust during the game.

Shotenhiemer needs to be let go ASAP! The Rams will not win and are not winning with him running the offense. Why Fisher continues to go with him a total mystery.

LooNaTik83

Is 11-5 even possible at this point? I know this is a 200-1 long shot, but is it possible?...

RamWoodie

Legend
Basically this was one of those games of total discombobulation for the Rams...it happens...one bad thing after another, then another, then another, then another...etc.

I've let it go. I look to next week!

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
I'm so sick of hearing its not the scheme its the execution. Someone needs to call this staff out on this bullshit. Guess what if week after week your guys cant execute your scheme.... ADJUST your fucking scheme to something they can execute. God I wish I could be at BWW's for Fishers show Monday night because he wouldn't be getting a candy ass fluff question from me, he would be getting an eye to eye statement about their bullshit from a pissed fan base.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I need the Cardinals to keep winning - I'll call this season a wash if San Fran and Seattle get denied playoff births

LooNaTik83

Anybody still think Shottenheimer is the second coming of Mike Martz?:notsure:

Oh gosh...Lol. He did start off as a offensive coordinator, hell maybe he will take Fishers place in these years to come. I hope this doesn't come true.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Oh gosh...Lol. He did start off as a offensive coordinator, hell maybe he will take Fishers place in these years to come. I hope this doesn't come true.
lmao don't even suggest that! If that's the case I might break that DC Sniper out of jail.....